Flu Jab yes or no?

djgeoff

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Autoimmune reactions to vaccines are very rare (in the single digits per million) but they do happen. Google guillian barre syndrome

True there are also possible side effects to nearly every medication, or medical procedure. Even multivitamins.

Multivitamins are, at best, a waste of money, Johns Hopkins doctors say Three JHU professors among co-authors of editorial that states supplements provide 'no clear benefit and might even be harmful'

Would you warn people of the possible side effects of taking Paracetamol because they had a sore head.

paracetamol However, side effects can include:
  • a rash or swelling – this could be a sign of an allergic reaction.
  • hypotension (low blood pressure) when given in hospital by infusion (a continuous drip of medicine into a vein in your arm)
  • liver and kidney damage

Edited by ordnance

Millions of different flu strains and the jab only protects against the one they think will be prevelant this year, I haven't had the jab for ten years and haven't had flu either I try to avoid virus's not have them injected willy nilly as the result of a huge marketing campaignthat is most likely financed by the pharma industry anyway

Spot on.

Millions of different flu strains and the jab only protects against the one they think will be prevelant this year, I haven't had the jab for ten years and haven't had flu either I try to avoid virus's not have them injected willy nilly as the result of a huge marketing campaignthat is most likely financed by the pharma industry anyway

I think you are exaggerating a bit , where do you get your figures from and how do you avoid viruses. ? The fact that you haven't flu is just chance, for some people that have underlying illness that's a chance they can't take.

There are three types of influenza viruses: A, B and C. Human influenza A and B viruses cause seasonal epidemics of disease almost every winter in the United States.

Influenza Viruses

Types, Subtypes, and Strains

There are three types of influenza viruses: A, B, and C. Combined they are responsible for producing 306 human influenza viruses. Only influenza A viruses are further classified by subtype on the basis of the two main surface glycoproteins hemagglutinin (HA) and neuraminidase (NA). Influenza A subtypes and B viruses are further classified by strains.

As far as I can see there are three that they vaccination for.( hardly millions. )