A memory of Fox Hunting

la bala

Many moons ago when fox hunting with hounds was legal, i was working in Norfolk. Myself and a couple of lads were sitting beside a track when the hunt came through, hounds and riders going at a good pace, a couple of seconds later, a rather portly upper class lady appeared riding a large black stallion which was sweating heavily and white around the front of the saddle. As the Lady passed, my mate being a commoner shouted, you aint arf makin im sweat. Her Ladyship reigned in the horse, and with a loud i am above you voice said, My man, if i had you between my legs, you would be perspiring. :lol::lol:

• 2 weeks later...

Many moons ago when fox hunting with hounds was legal, i was working in Norfolk. Myself and a couple of lads were sitting beside a track when the hunt came through, hounds and riders going at a good pace, a couple of seconds later, a rather portly upper class lady appeared riding a large black stallion which was sweating heavily and white around the front of the saddle. As the Lady passed, my mate being a commoner shouted, you aint arf makin im sweat. Her Ladyship reigned in the horse, and with a loud i am above you voice said, My man, if i had you between my legs, you would be perspiring. :lol::lol:

Brilliant.