Pigeon shooting wanted

Hi all

A couple of us 2 maybe 3 are looking for a good days pigeon shooting.

so a bit about us

We have

Insurance up to 10,000,000

DSC 1

DSC 2

dogs to pick up shot birds

1 of us is a RFD

rifle shooting (deer fox and so on)

game shooting

we leave the ground the same as we found it. But hopefully with a good few pigeon less

been shooting for many a year.

I have done pigeon control a long wile ago and we have all our own equipment.

I know some of the info I have put up is nothing to do with pigeon shooting but I just want to show we are all experienced shots that just fancy a good days pigeon shooting.

please let me know what you have and price and hopefully we can sort a day out.

we live Nottinghamshire and Derbyshire. (But as I say we don't mind traveling for a good days shooting)

I look forward to hearing from you all on what is on offer.

ATB

Col48

Second shout for action pigeons (john). Really nice bloke and will try and put you on the pigeons. As to your question about what size of bag can be expected, it's impossible to answer. Unless john can controll the birds by his mind they will be where they want to be. You can't pay for a day and expect any sort of guarantee, you pays your money and takes your chances. ATB 425

Second shout for action pigeons (john). Really nice bloke and will try and put you on the pigeons. As to your question about what size of bag can be expected, it's impossible to answer. Unless john can controll the birds by his mind they will be where they want to be. You can't pay for a day and expect any sort of guarantee, you pays your money and takes your chances. ATB 425

I think you should not take my question as asking for an exact number. it was for a ruff estimate of what to expect. as I have said in my earlier post I have been shooting for a long time and did not think I had to explain that I know that pigeons are wild and you can not say if you are going to shoot any. But there must be a ruff estimate of what can be expected.

Ie on a bad day from 0 to 20

good day form 30 to 50

or a bumper day xxx

but then again im a bit rusty on the shot gun and I can take that in to account.

or if they can not give figures then I would expect to see a good few. ie be put in to a good spot on the flight line where pigeons have been observed over the last couple of days.

this I would expect for a paid day. ( now whether they decoy or not is another matter)

so john does not have to control the birds with his mind now does he.