Cheap semi

carpbish

what, you mean falling to bits cheap?

Anything much below £200 is going to be for parts or repairs - maybe he'll find an old Franchi or Browning with the mechanical actions for £100 or so, but what lumps there are.

and what does cheap mean? I have a Beretta A400 Xplora going "cheap" if he want to pay £1250 - which is cheap for an as new gun thats done 890 shots and has all the goodies, kick off, electronics, M/C, hard cased!.

Edited by clayman

i recently bought (off here) an old cheap (1962) franchi semi and its been fanbloodytastic ! it did leave me with a monster bruise after 60 carts but with no recoil pad i guess thats expected :lol:

so much so that when i was sorting thru the cabinet trying to decide what should go to make room for the new uns my maxus was chosen, nowt wront with the browning but for what i want i dont need 3.5'' chambers or a choice of chokes

cheap can be good :good:

I have a Franchi 712 gas semiauto which cycles everything , 3" chamber, as good as 301 and Urikas I have had (if not better !) , has a reversible piston for light loads or heavy stuff , has that false wood that is good looking and easy clean , 28" multichoke barrel with two flush chokes ( takes beretta mobils so cheap and loads about) .Only thinking of selling as too many guns in cabinet for the shooting I get in.

£250-No Offers.

or £300 with three new unused Carlsson Wildfowling extended chokes from good old USA

Merry Xmas

• 2 weeks later...