2x reliable,experienced guns,Northallerton

Davyo

4 guns wanted Sunday,8am -8.30 start & roost shoot to finish off.Those that I replied too I am trying to contact you 1stFor those I can meet on Sunday there will be shooting everyday next week excluding Xmas day,Boxing Day.I also want to use these lads right through till end March.I could do with a couple of retired gentlemen as well. this is FREE shooting,the only time there will be a charge is when I have to get a mate to come down during the week to sort guns,but this will only be a fiver a gun x4 just to cover his fuel.

Edited by Davyo

• 5 weeks later...

Let us know how you get on :good:

Shame work hours put me out of it, great offer Davyo.

Hi mate,have all guns I need at the moment.Pigeons are there in their hundreds but very hard to decoy,they are holding up in our wood and flying across our rape into neighbours ( must be a diff rape ). The flight line is good but have to get close to hedgerow (boundary)and catch stragglers flying wide onto our side.I have guns out next week but can't expect them to sit all day if they can't shoot, so I am trying to use local lads as would not want anyone to travel any distance to sit for nothing.Its a bit of a lottery but I suppose it gets people out.On the plus side I had some lads out ferreting today and they did a great job and the crack was good.

Dave