My boys Xmas present

team tractor

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Spot on mate a present that will remain in the memory for him forever believe me.

When I was five my dad made me a full diorama to use my toy soldiers and bits on with beaches and everything. Other presents came and went over my 42 years but that is one of the ones that remains with me still.

That is so true, Out of all my presents, it is my Dolls house & Rocking horse that Dad made for me, I remember the most

The Dolls house was the double of my home, furniture everything

when you think of the hours he must have put into it,

Your going to have one very happy little boy,

which will make you Christmas to, enjoy the moment

xxxxSuzy

I remember when I got my first tool box,one of the best presents that I ever recieved. I used to stand with my dad and make things while he did some DIY around the house. Still have it somewhere I think.

Ps cracking effort on the bench! That will be the I if on the cake

Me too, I loved my proper tools my grandad got me( proper tools but small sized)

Every young lad should know how to use tools, you'd be surprised how many grown blokes don't know how to use tools and fix / make things,

That's a proper young lads present, well done mate,

Too me being a man is being able to do manly things, ie fish ,shoot and use tools and make things( to the holier than though brigade, I'm not saying you are not a man if you can't do these things)

Ha ha

Atb

Flynny

My little boy used to like bashing nails in with a hammer,now at 15 his likes bashing something else,lol. Read the dreaded sock thread.

Ha ha ,lmao

Atb

Flynny

My little boy used to like bashing nails in with a hammer,now at 15 his likes bashing something else,lol. Read the dreaded sock thread.

Oh deer :( I've read it . How's the tissues lol

Me too, I loved my proper tools my grandad got me( proper tools but small sized)

Every young lad should know how to use tools, you'd be surprised how many grown blokes don't know how to use tools and fix / make things,

That's a proper young lads present, well done mate,

Too me being a man is being able to do manly things, ie fish ,shoot and use tools and make things( to the holier than though brigade, I'm not saying you are not a man if you can't do these things)

Ha ha

Atb

Flynny

Ha ha ,lmao

Atb

Flynny

Cheers :) that's how I feel too

I thought as I've bought my son a little tool set

http://www.playmerrilytoys.co.uk/product.php/3371/0?gclid=COLu466n08ICFaHHtAodiXsA5g

I'd make him a work bench to go with it :)

It's only taken 45 minutes at work to cut/plane timbre and make it :)

I'll screw the vice on tomorrow £15 later :)

That's great i think you should make me a reloading bench