What dry food is everyone using?

pegleg31

What dry food do you use and what are you paying for it?. I know this has been done to death but I'm more interested in prices as my partner is trying to push the dog food side of her business and as I don't think there is anyone in and around Lincoln that stocks a good range of working food I thought she might be able to explore this avenue.

Thanks Russ

Try CSJ

Excellent quality food, service is second to none. Phone calls are answered by the owner and if you have any problems with your dogs eating they will get their nutritionist to call you back.

I called them last week following my dog putting on a little weight following the snip, they sent me four sample bags of food to see what he likes before I order any.

Quality wise the nutrition is up there with high end high street names.

Jasper has had Chudleys Working Crunch for a year now and although he enjoys it and it has done him well so far I feel that it is nothing more than 'maintenance'. Now that he is working I have decided to add good quality tinned meat to his diet.

Which tinned food are you giving him JDog ?

Which tinned food are you giving him JDog ?

It's not actually tinned it's in trays and is called 'Wainwright's Dog's best friend'. It has a decent protein content along with turkey, rice minerals and seaweed. I give him 1/3 of a tray per day in two meals along with the dried food.