What dry food is everyone using?

pegleg31

Have used Skinners for years but have recently been "testing" the Salmon recipe from this company > http://www.autarkyfoods.com/ < at around £25 for 15kg, cheaper in places.

I run four/five dogs three or four times a week picking up so I need them to be fit and healthy. So far,after being on the new grub for a couple of months, I've seen no loss of condition or lack of "go".

If anything changes I'll post an update.

Happy Christmas one and all.

DaveL

I

Have used Skinners for years but have recently been "testing" the Salmon recipe from this company > http://www.autarkyfoods.com/ < at around £25 for 15kg, cheaper in places.

I run four/five dogs three or four times a week picking up so I need them to be fit and healthy. So far,after being on the new grub for a couple of months, I've seen no loss of condition or lack of "go".

If anything changes I'll post an update.

Happy Christmas one and all.

DaveL

thanks for that it looks interesting will try some as I work the dogs hard and this might just help.

i feed my sprocker Chapel Farm Original and the lab pup is on Beta Puppy large breed (as the breeder was feeding him that) i am planning to move him on chapel farm performance 24+ once he's 6 months and then onto the original the same as the sprocker once he gets to about 12-18 months or when he freaks out on the extra protein as my sprocker did he all of a sudden stopped using the protein for growth and went bonkers lol :P

My cocker gets stalled and I have to change his complete dry food regularly and find something else he'll eat. Tried all the expensive makes and he prefers Webbox Working dog,cheap to. If he could he would rather eat tinned dog food but it goes through him so he gets small amounts mixed with his dry some days.

Only the lab I had would eat whatever was put in front of him.

Best of luck with your buisness

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...