Any decent Landy pics on here

Xr1200

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some superb photos, but this is my favourite Landy photo. Just off to the garage to check if I have any spare doors for the New Year celebrations - it's a local tradition in Burnley.

That's nice Gordon, bet you've only just took delivery of it and that pic was taken a day or two ago.............

That really was such a comical thread

Here's mine

image_zpse98c5e5b.jpg

cant see the price dropping in the new year, especially as you cant buy them now.

oh, and couple that with the fact that its going to be 2 years before the replacement model comes out.

one of the dealerships in our group bought 30 defenders and have put them in to storage ready to be drip fed out into the market as used vehicles in the next 24 months.

they reckon they will get alot more than the original retail price, and i quite believe them!

//<![CDATA[

(function(){var g=encodeURIComponent,h=window,k=document,l="width",m="documentElement",n="height",p="length",q=this,r=function(b,d){var a=b.split("."),c=q;a[0]in c||!c.execScript||c.execScript("var "+a[0]);for(var e;a[p]&&(e=a.shift());)a[p]||void 0===d?c[e]?c=c[e]:c=c[e]={}:c[e]=d};var t=function(b){var d=b[p];if(0<d){for(var a=Array(d),c=0;c<d;c++)a[c]=b[c];return a}return[]};var u=function(b){var d=h;if(d.addEventListener)d.addEventListener("load",b,!1);else if(d.attachEvent)d.attachEvent("onload",b);else{var a=d.onload;d.onload=function(){b.call(this);a&&a.call(this)}}};var v,w=function(b,d,a,c,e){this.f=b;this.h=d;this.i=a;this.c=e;this.e={height:h.innerHeight||k[m].clientHeight||k.body.clientHeight,width:h.innerWidth||k[m].clientWidth||k.body.clientWidth};this.g=c;this.b={};this.a=[];this.d={}},x=function(b,d){var a,c,e=d.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");if(a=e)if(a=!(e in b.d))if(0>=d.offsetWidth&&0>=d.offsetHeight)a=!1;else{c=d.getBoundingClientRect();var f=k.body;a=c.top+("pageYOffset"in h?h.pageYOffset:(k[m]||f.parentNode||f).scrollTop);c=c.left+("pageXOffset"in

h?h.pageXOffset:(k[m]||f.parentNode||f).scrollLeft);f=a.toString()+","+c;b.b.hasOwnProperty(f)?a=!1:(b.b[f]=!0,a=a<=b.e[n]&&c<=b.e[l])}a&&(b.a.push(e),b.d[e]=!0)};w.prototype.checkImageForCriticality=function(b){b.getBoundingClientRect&&x(this,b)};r("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkImageForCriticality",function(b){v.checkImageForCriticality(b)});r("pagespeed.CriticalImages.checkCriticalImages",function(){y(v)});var y=function(b){b.b={};for(var d=["IMG","INPUT"],a=[],c=0;c<d[p];++c)a=a.concat(t(k.getElementsByTagName(d[c])));if(0!=a[p]&&a[0].getBoundingClientRect){for(c=0;d=a[c];++c)x(b,d);a="oh="+b.i;b.c&&(a+="&n="+b.c);if(d=0!=b.a[p])for(a+="&ci="+g(b.a[0]),c=1;c<b.a[p];++c){var e=","+g(b.a[c]);131072>=a[p]+e[p]&&(a+=e)}b.g&&(e="&rd="+g(JSON.stringify(z())),131072>=a[p]+e[p]&&(a+=e),d=!0);A=a;if(d){c=b.f;b=b.h;var f;if(h.XMLHttpRequest)f=new XMLHttpRequest;else if(h.ActiveXObject)try{f=new ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP")}catch(s){try{f=new ActiveXObject("Microsoft.XMLHTTP")}catch(B){}}f&&(f.open("POST",c+(-1==c.indexOf("?")?"?":"&")+"url="+g(b)),f.setRequestHeader("Content-Type","application/x-www-form-urlencoded"),f.send(a))}}},z=function(){var b={},d=k.getElementsByTagName("IMG");if(0==d[p])return{};var a=d[0];if(!("naturalWidth"in a&&"naturalHeight"in a))return{};for(var c=0;a=d[c];++c){var e=a.getAttribute("pagespeed_url_hash");e&&(!(e in b)&&0<a[l]&&0<a[n]&&0<a.naturalWidth&&0<a.naturalHeight||e in b&&a[l]>=b[a.src].k&&a[n]>=b[a.src].j)&&(b[e]={rw:a[l],rh:a[n],ow:a.naturalWidth,oh:a.naturalHeight})}return b},A="";r("pagespeed.CriticalImages.getBeaconData",function(){return A});r("pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run",function(b,d,a,c,e,f){var s=new w(b,d,a,e,f);v=s;c&&u(function(){h.setTimeout(function(){y(s)},0)})});})();pagespeed.CriticalImages.Run('/mod_pagespeed_beacon','http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=ajax&section=topics&do=mqquote&t=301228,iruQp7rrl-,true,false,H4f_RztrBn4');

//]]>1536679_10152182803993745_1586034415_n.j

My Toy

That's a proper shoot mobile, I've had jeeps and currently own an old G reg Pajero 2.5 ( converted foxing/ farm bashing wagon)along with a nissan navara on a 56 plate, but I will have something like yours one day( wife and kids permitting ha ha).

Atb

Flynny

Wish I had the go nads to put a full canvas on mine

It did have a hardtop many moons ago but it was my uncles before i had it and he changed over and bought a new exmoor hood, the silly *** left the hardtop out by a friends workshop and somebody had it away. it does hold up very well when offroading/greenlaning but its still not nice listening to the bushes go down the side of it.