So what did we all get???

Ricko

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Negrini leather gun case which I got earlier than Xmas day, macwet gloves, perfume and lots of other lovely things and I managed to win a free lesson with Ben Husthwaite for my husband on Christmas Eve and Ben extended the invite to myself and my daughter which was kind.

New tablets and so a break from the bloody acid reflux that's been plaguing me for the last couple of months. Was able to enjoy a lovely dinner with key lime pie for dessert along with a couple of glasses of wine without feeling uncomfortable afterwards which was bliss.

what tabs did you get ? i have omeprazole which work, how long does reflux last ? Ive been to hospital a couple of times to have the camera up the nose scenario, but the sore throats gone at last.

I got just what i want, from santa socks, big thick ones.

Don't know why :lol: but I seemed to get a lot of drink, 3 bottles of balvenie double wood and a years subscription to the flavorlyl craft beer club? the 1st box contains such brands as the beer kitchen orange peel? cant say I have heard of it let alone tried it, think the wife has hatched a plan with the kids to see my liver off.

KW

what tabs did you get ? i have omeprazole which work, how long does reflux last ? Ive been to hospital a couple of times to have the camera up the nose scenario, but the sore throats gone at last.

I got just what i want, from santa socks, big thick ones.

Omeprazole didn't work for long so I've got some new ones which do. Getting the camera in the new year, lucky me :blush:

Omeprazole didn't work for long so I've got some new ones which do. Getting the camera in the new year, lucky me :blush:

just make sure that you ask them to wipe it if they have done a colonoscopy with it before you get done, on a serious note dont let them fob you off with with the nasal and throat spray is far easier for you than a little sedation routine (its easier for them not you) and its not a pleasant experience at all.

KW

Edited by kdubya

just make sure that you ask them to wipe it if they have done a colonoscopy with it before you get done, on a serious note dont let them fob you off with with the nasal and throat spray is far easier for you than a little sedation routine (its easier for them not you) and its not a pleasant experience at all.

KW

i had the spray up the nose, just felt a bit uncomfortable, mind you I did wonder what the smell was :sick:

Merry Christmas to all!

Stephen Grant 12bore hammer gun from Mrs B06, some antique reloading equipment (for display cabinet) plus an old leather gun case.

Socks, crystal decanter and glasses engraved with game birds and family shield, some old books on grouse & partridge from the 'olden days'.

B06