CPSA National director! Ballot paper in Pull mag

HDAV

Thank you for the highlighting of an important election.

I am Mr. Harris one of the candidates, read my pen portrait in your voting form and if you are a member of the CPSA it would be good to think that you are interested enough to vote.

In reply to Figgy, it may make a difference in how the association is run if the membership elects an active and conscientious working board.

Sadly far too many members of many organisations do nothing but moan, but when an opportunity comes along for them to make change , they do nothing.

Sian, thank you for your comments.

Thanks to HDAV for bringing this to members attention, sadly many ballot forms go into the bin along with their PULL magazine .

Yes I have shot a bit of Trap in my time (and still do occasionally) along with Skeet and Sporting .

But my real interest nowadays is helping others to improve and Gameshooting , working my dogs.

Thank you for the highlighting of an important election.

I am Mr. Harris one of the candidates, read my pen portrait in your voting form and if you are a member of the CPSA it would be good to think that you are interested enough to vote.

In reply to Figgy, it may make a difference in how the association is run if the membership elects an active and conscientious working board.

Sadly far too many members of many organisations do nothing but moan, but when an opportunity comes along for them to make change , they do nothing.

Sian, thank you for your comments.

Thanks to HDAV for bringing this to members attention, sadly many ballot forms go into the bin along with their PULL magazine .

Yes I have shot a bit of Trap in my time (and still do occasionally) along with Skeet and Sporting .

But my real interest nowadays is helping others to improve and Gameshooting , working my dogs.

Whilst I wish you luck in your venture I think your efforts would be better spent setting up a rival organisation to the CPSA....you'd pinch their entire competition membership overnight such is the regard the CPSA is held in these days !!!!

• 2 weeks later...

Sevy & Azzurri,

The only time the CPSA ever faced any competition it was organised by a chap called Phil Boakes who went on to become CPSA CEO.

Famously he went to the World Championships in San Antonio Texas and took his Golf Clubs ?????

Two years ago we paid for the Chairman & CEO to return to San Antonio for The World Championships.

Allegedly they decided to visit JR Ewing at Dallas's Southfork rather than go to the Opening Ceremony at the shooting ground.

So maybe our clayshooting national association needs a good sorting out?