Waiting patiently

Wearborne

Yeah lurcher there are some funny shaped plummers around biggest of the two is 12 inch tts.

I breed the black faced one they are mother and daughter.

They work to the gun, rat, marking dogs when ferreting and aren't afraid of the dark.

Thanks for the comments guys

There alot of people dont like them but thats 1 of the only russels i like nice little tight things.ive judged a few and the leggy ones they say are plummers i laugh and ask them whats in them,there reply is plummer and i have the paper work for them.i tell them i can give them paper work but it doesnt mean what they are.ive only seen w work and they were full throttle mate atb.

If you judge around the north east lurcher you will have judged these two or at least seen them in The flesh mate. The last two litters I breed have produce some belting little pups, fiery as, and full of beans. There noses have never been wrong it's only my shooting round corners that does lol

If you judge around the north east lurcher you will have judged these two or at least seen them in The flesh mate. The last two litters I breed have produce some belting little pups, fiery as, and full of beans. There noses have never been wrong it's only my shooting round corners that does lol

Ive probably seen you and the digs then and i can bet youve seen me a few times to.