Found in parents loft

Here4advice

I can't quite comprehend how anyone can find a gun - post on a public forum - give it a few days before checking for replies - and still hasn't sought advice from the Police or an RFD.

First port of call is to get it on a legitimate footing. What make or model or value is of comparatively little importance.

If the gets arrested, it might focus his mind a little.

Google ....found an old gun in loft .....and 'we' come up 3rd on list Edited by Paul223

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi I'm after some advice I found this gun in my parents loft while clearing it out, I don't have a licence and neither did they as far as I'm aware. I have no idea what to do with it, I would like to display it at home but I think I would need to get it deactivated does anyone know if this is possible or is the only option to hand it in to be destroyed?attachicon.gif2015-01-02_09.38.17_50_1_50.jpg

Wow that looks really interesting. Any chance of posting some more pics ? I wonder if the lower barrel is rifled, maybe possible to get it smooth bored & chambered for a 410. cartridge so you could keep it on a sgc ? Certainly a nice looking piece though. I hope you can get it on the books so it can be legally owned :good: