Latest BASC shooting mag and course dates

ben0850

Evening all.

Perhaps I'm getting old but apologies im going to whinge!

Just been reading the latest BASC shooting magazine and I'm royally ****** off at the list of courses for 2015...I'm oop North and the number of courses can be counted on one hand, tons of course darn sarff and Central but ****** all in the Northern region?!?

I understand that perhaps the courses need to be trailered to suit the membership demographic but the list published it pretty poor for anyone North of the Midlands?

Evening all.

Perhaps I'm getting old but apologies im going to whinge!

Just been reading the latest BASC shooting magazine and I'm royally ****** off at the list of courses for 2015...I'm oop North and the number of courses can be counted on one hand, tons of course darn sarff and Central but ****** all in the Northern region?!?

I understand that perhaps the courses need to be trailered to suit the membership demographic but the list published it pretty poor for anyone North of the Midlands?

Contact your regional Director and let him know how you feel.

If there is something specific you want let BASC know.

BASC do listen and act on what they hear.

Norfolk and Suffolk are rather neglected too. The Eastern region has been swallowed up by Central and nothing much now gets done for the East. There is the occasional course for SE Suffolk - the former East Director lives there but the rest of us see very little. I have written to the old Eastern directorate on this - we had an excellent road show some years ago, scrapped during FMD, but never (once I think but poorly advertised) resurrected. When you consider 85% of above two counties are shot over I think the way BASC is now organised geographically leaves us forever out in the cold.