OFFICIAL PW WEIGHT LOSS THREAD

Browning 425 clay hunter

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Portion control is the key for me, so I just try and cut down, instead of two bickys - just one, rather than heaping my plate up (with all be it healthy food) I just cut down a bit

My diet for the last 12monts hasn't changed much and neither has my weight, so what I was eating before was 'Maintenance ' so if I cut down my calorie intake by 10% my weight will gradually fall away - that was my thought.

but in 10 days I can notice a difference already, which is good for motivation!

I have a reasonably active lifestyle, but small changes like walking instead of driving soon help.

So if you are two weeks in to your diet - Good luck and keep up the good work, you get the satisfaction of achieving your own goal :good:

Start weight was 14st 9 1/2. Weighed myself this morning.. 13st 12.

Cut out crisps, alcohol, white bread, sweet stuff and altered my portions. Before, if any food was left after a meal I'd hoover it up after already having a huge plate full. Started having a normal plate of food and not being tempted to go above that.

One thing I have noticed too is that I seem to sleep a lot better on a night than I did before Christmas.

Hi Everyone

Joined Slimming world with the mrs and my mum, start weight was 13st 8.5, and on Tuesday dropped down to 13st 3. Hopefully get under the 13st this week. Overall target to get down to 12st. Not a huge loss needed but I am a short *** so will make a big difference.

My wife done it early last year and she lost quite a bit of weight, best thing I found is you try new different things rather than just the same 10 or so meals that are on rotation for dinner.

Back in 2007 my wife's best friend ran a Slimming World programme locally, so to support her, we joined. I lost 21lb in 7 weeks, and my wife lost 16lb. What i will say is that on Slimming World, you acually eat a lot of food, but it is very healthy. I managed to stay at a good weight (for me) 13st 6lb for over 12 months. Then i retired from rugby, just before my daughter was born, and it went down hill!

Feel i've lost a bit this week, so weigh in tomorrow morning!

Cheers

Aled

If its Ok, i usually weigh in on Friday,

Start Weight 14st 13.5lb

This week 14st 6.5lb another 1.75lb gone.

Total weight lost so far: 7lb= Half a stone.

not as good as i hoped however it does take me over the half stone mark, and my waist is 2 inches less. I'm going to have a good week next week honest!

Keep going all.

Cheers

Aled

Fridays weigh in another 1.5lb gone so:

Down from 14st 6.5lb to 14st 5lb

Total weight loss of 8.5lb.

Next week is going to difficult as i will really have to make time to exercise as i am out at meetings. When i'm at the office i go to the gym during lunch hour.

Cheers

Aled

I am on a protein shake diet. Three of these a day and plenty of water. I treat myself to two cups of Bovril a day as well. After a couple of days you stop feeling hungry. I have lost a stone in about two weeks (down to 13 st. 9 lb) and feeling great. When I get down to 13 st. I will start eating solids.

After a shocking 2nd week got back on track last week.Plenty exercise and very canny with the grub and lost another 3lb.Was expecting/hoping for more but its still a loss.

Total to date 17lb.

Also got an extra 2 holes on the belt which is spot on.

002_zpstdoaon0r.jpg

Edited by sako751sg