friends dog bit him

welshwizard

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it was a little nervous as a pup but I had not seen it for over a year when this happened , the owner thinks its a matter of either he finds another owner that can manage it possibly a case of complete retrain or simply fitting in with the right type of person , as I said if I did not have a dog of my own I would have had it off him hopefully to retrain and reassure the poor thing , other than that if he has not done so already I think he will

have it put down , I have tried all the dog help and rehoming organisations including those suggested on here , the dog seemed very healthy so I am assuming its the owner , as it was still in kennels when I last spoke to him there wasn't much I could do regarding assessing it .

All my terriers were worked and the last one I had was JRT x Border she would not back down from anything ,tough as hell but also completely

faithful to me , she was brought up in the house with three children and another dog and neither of them ever bit any of us , I waited two hours for her one day when she had a fox cornered in a hollowed out tree stump and killed more rats than I could keep track off .