Sealskins hunter gloves - black or green for stalking?

malkiserow

I agree with pretty much everything that's been said. Mine are water resist and warm-ish and dexterity is very good, but the magnets in the fingers are a pain - not least because they interfere with the screens on my NV equipment.

Good to know............. I was going to get a pair of these, glad I didn't.

Perfectly fine, no seams to bulk the finger out and warm and water proof. Can use these with a double trigger, where I find it difficult and uncomfortable with the 'Hunting' gloves shown below as the finger is too bulky.

http://www.sealskinz.com/UK/gloves/hunting-gloves-olive

Not the ones I would go for for shooting

:shaun:

• 1 month later...

UPDATE

Amazon reduced the price of Sealskinz .... the green Hunter ones I was after and had my size for £20 less than original .... They are great, went out in the rain the other night and stayed perfectly dry and warm, just enough warmth but not too much bulk. I know there are warmer gloves but they have a bulk that is no good for using a trigger.

My McWets will remain perfect for most of the year but these Hunter gloves from Sealskinz are a great mid-winter shooting glove :good:

UPDATE

Amazon reduced the price of Sealskinz .... the green Hunter ones I was after and had my size for £20 less than original .... They are great, went out in the rain the other night and stayed perfectly dry and warm, just enough warmth but not too much bulk. I know there are warmer gloves but they have a bulk that is no good for using a trigger.

My McWets will remain perfect for most of the year but these Hunter gloves from Sealskinz are a great mid-winter shooting glove :good:

Cheers for the heads up on the Amazon price! I've had my eye on these for over a year now at around £40 so £30.89 with free delivery and returns is a bargain... I also signed up for Amazon clothing promotional emails and got an extra 20% off, so only cost around £25, spot on!

Only thing with them, as I found out the other evening, is feeling the click off for the safety when you have a buck shoot 40 meters away. Just can't feel in them. Is the shotgun their spot on so will carry on with them for now and use the macs for the stalking.

Interesting, I have a rotary safety with a blade in it..... I can feel that one nicely as a multi found out tonight!!!!!!