New hostage situation in Paris' Jewish shop

Psyxologos

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an absolute fiasco, 88,000 police/army 7 helicopters, the authorities knew the area the killers were in but they still managed to escape, steal a car and find refuge taking another hostage, unbelievable.

No doubt later when it's all been dissected no ones to blame for their escape. The French have some good special forces, for crying out loud use them and let them do their jobs.

Why on earth do the French Goverment and our Goverment for that matter keep allowing these fighters back into the countries when they have left to fight or train in Syria, If they didn't think that they would be allowed back ,they may not go in the first place.I know that is not the answer but I'm sure it would assist in a small way.from Auntie.

My thoughts are if you know the are your quarry is in, (a) block all exit routes (roads etc.) (b) remove all means of escape vehicles etc., © evacuate the area of all innocent parties. With the resources available I would have thought this would have been possible, but they did manage to escape, steal a car and find refuge, and take another hostage. Please don't ridicule me by suggesting RAMBO type tactics, I am just an ordinary guy watching the proceedings unfold.

What I don’t get is why we, "The west" aren’t stamping out these people harder.
Our country’s have Special Forces who train for this every day so why negotiate? Why not distract them for a short amount of time and then send in the SF, with a kill on site order with no bad guys to survive.
Send the message and send it clear .........We will not tolerate terrorism here and will come down hard on anyone who tries.
Also I wonder how many people now don’t want to see our police more armed and have a more military type police element to protect us and react to things such as this if it returns to our shores.
Maggie didn’t allow this soft touch with terrorism, although I hope this doesnt go a week also!

Yep that's the problem with this county evo,everybody thinking it but not allowed to say anything.Couple of months time maybe weeks or days before it happens here.All I am saying is remove the threat now not wait till there is a massacre on British citizens on British soil.

Boot them all out,every last one

Yep that's the problem with this county evo,everybody thinking it but not allowed to say anything.Couple of months time maybe weeks or days before it happens here.All I am saying is remove the threat now not wait till there is a massacre on British citizens on British soil.

Who are all them? I don't intend on leaving nor do i pose a threat or i wouldn't have been granted a SGC. Your opinions may reflect yours and the few you know but they don't reflect everyones at all.

These "isolated" outbreaks of a "small minority" within the Islamic religion are becoming less errrmmmm isolated and one wonders what constitutes a "small minority".

Indeed, I can't think of another religion which in modern times has such a high body count directly associated to it. Just scratching my head and apart from the obvious incidents I remembered the 2004 Beslan school massacre, the 2013 Kenyan shopping centre massacre last year and the kidnap of the Nigerian school girls.

Then there's what's going on wholesale in Iraq and Syria. And of course Pakistan and Iran.

I'm sure none of it's very serious or anything to worry about.