New hostage situation in Paris' Jewish shop

Psyxologos

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These "isolated" outbreaks of a "small minority" within the Islamic religion are becoming less errrmmmm isolated and one wonders what constitutes a "small minority".

Indeed, I can't think of another religion which in modern times has such a high body count directly associated to it. Just scratching my head and apart from the obvious incidents I remembered the 2004 Beslan school massacre, the 2013 Kenyan shopping centre massacre last year and the kidnap of the Nigerian school girls.

Then there's what's going on wholesale in Iraq and Syria. And of course Pakistan and Iran.

I'm sure none of it's very serious or anything to worry about.

How about latin america? 90% christian.

Drugs, Extortion, Kidnappings, Massacres, Murders, Beheadings, Mutilations, trafficking (drugs and human) on a scale more than comparable with the middle east and further.

The only difference is although they are christian, to my knowledge they are doing it for their own political agendas rather than in the name of christianity.

Which leaves an important message. Ultimately its the followers of the religion who partake in a crime not the religion itself which should be blamed.

Edited by Malik

Yep that's the problem with this county evo,everybody thinking it but not allowed to say anything.Couple of months time maybe weeks or days before it happens here.All I am saying is remove the threat now not wait till there is a massacre on British citizens on British soil.

I dont remember you asking me my opinion before speaking on my behalf.

How many terrorist ofences have been cause on british soil by british citizens? With your logic then if the british government had kicked the 7/7 bombers out to their home country which was britain then the 7/7 bombings wouldnt have happened!

Drugs, Extortion, Kidnappings, Massacres, Murders, Beheadings, Mutilations, trafficking (drugs and human) on a scale more than comparable with the middle east and further.

The only difference is although they are christian, to my knowledge they are doing it for their own political agendas rather than in the name of christianity.

Which leaves an important message. Ultimately its the followers of the religion not the religion itself which should be blamed.

Yes but they are doing it for a different reason IE money making and control of a salable substance,and if truth is known the authorities are duplicitous in it are they not, in the French incidents and those we have apparently just prevented here! the aim is not to make money or simple criminality, its to destroy MY way of life and take my heritage and culture off me. coffee is sold at a fairly reasonable price at the likes of tesco, best get some.

KW

What these killers seek is "martyrdom", could this be prevented in their twisted minds by using a IMAM as a negotiator, somebody quoting from the

Koran telling them that to kill an innocent hostage is a violation and they will not become martyrs. Just a thought.

Who's Chuck Connors?

no wonder this country is ruined.

KW

looking at the news on sky now it looks like its gone off big style , lets hope the innocents in this are not harmed.

KW

Which leaves an important message. Ultimately its the followers of the religion who partake in a crime not the religion itself which should be blamed.

Eh?

None of that is perpetrated in the name of Christianity.

As I said, you'll struggle to find another religion with a similar body count inextricably attached to it.

Eh?

None of that is perpetrated in the name of Christianity.

As I said, you'll struggle to find another religion with a similar body count inextricably attached to it.

now now dont confuse the issue with facts you very naughty naughty man.

KW

Looks like the killers are dead

Yes what a shame, bet they will be miffed when they don't get the promised virgins

Oh they will meet up with their 72 virgins, but they will be.....................

........................................MALE!

I believe the hostage is safe. Thank goodness, those lads did a good job. from Auntie.

there are others though at the other scene (up to 6) seems one of the filth is dead there too though.

KW

Edited by kdubya

Does anyone think that if we the general public had the right to carry a firearm for personal defense it would dissuade this sort of thing? . If it did not dissuade then at least the general public could shoot the perpetrators preventing their escape.

The 1869 bill of rights gave us the right to bear arms to fight against Tyranny and oppression and makes it quite clear that it is a right and not a liberty, yet successive government bills have eroded this Right .

The current trend for these extremists is described as Tyranny.

there are others though at the other scene (up to 6) seems one of the filth is dead there too though.

KW

seems they are now out OK as well if so 1st class job hats off to the French.

KW

Sounding like all the hostages have got out alive, yet not officially confirmed.

Three of the four scumbags confirmed dead

Two Police officers injured

news still unfolding obviously

If this all turns out to be the case, well done the French!!

Edited by Cosd

Citizens carrying firearms doesnt seem to work in the states so I don't think it would work here.

Known terrorist and anyone connected to them,instead we follow them about for months on end,lose them ,then bang 7/7, boot em out 1st

chance we get.

Where would you boot the 7/7 bombers out too, they were british citizens Edited by storm in a teacup