Small & Full Bore Range Day plus meal.

Hi all this is a short notice offer if anyone is interested in a day out with there rifles next Monday 19th due to a couple of guys unable to attend.

I'm having a Social Small & Full Bore Zero and Practice Day on the Monday 19th of January here in Leicestershire. It is a group of 10 shooting friends getting together for the day to shoot some rounds from 50-300 plus yards with all our toys on my range. Then having a meal late afternoon (Bison Pie with mash and veg) at the farm house to finish the day off.

The aim of the day is just to enjoy each others company as well as use other rifles besides our own plus shoot at various distances from four benches. Any rifle up to .30 is welcome as well as the humble .22lr.

Heres a quick run down for interested parties.

Day will start a 9am

Any rifles up to .30 cal

Targets out to 300 may get to 400 yards.

Targets will be paper, tins, roe/muntjac boards and even fruit.

Hot meal around 3pm.

Any member of PW (or member & friend) are welcome to join us of a day plinking but I've only 2 places.

Cost of the day inc meal £25.

Andrew.

Any interest please pm me.

ba25e95f86897f9d4cf7dcd1d8fff8ef.jpg

5323e4f3643113096962b9a3cb386fd5.jpg

b92bbd6e41513c86aa8ce79046102268.jpg

Shame it looks full now :( Would love to do something like this. Had my .308 for 3 or 4 months and still not put a single round through it! Any future plans? For the price it sounds like a bargain.

Hello. There is something similar to this and it happens at Catton and Garland. If you look in the shoot and meet up section ( I think?) there is a thread titled Catton shoot. Have a look.