How to mount camera?

RDP

I mount either on the gun or chest, find head mounted you get too much movement, also by swapping between the two, you can edit it all into one later at home, as sometimes looking from one point can get boring

Agree, I have the head mount and you just cant help moving your head all the time as you look for the targets, images become blurred at times.

Can you tell me what fixing you use for gun mount as I have same camera gopro.

Agree, I have the head mount and you just cant help moving your head all the time as you look for the targets, images become blurred at times.

Can you tell me what fixing you use for gun mount as I have same camera gopro.

I just used one of the flat mounts, placed above the trigger in whatever place is flattest, I also have a velco strap type for putting on different guns, the chest harness was home made for around £1.50 :lol: but works just as good as the £35 go pro one

i am also intrested in this

has anyone got footage from the differant mounting posisions

thanks

I'll take a picture of mine tomorrow, but it's really down to everyone, don't just think it needs to be mounted in one place and left, running it out into the field then runback, so it films you walking towards it, once edited it makes for a more interesting film,

watch this, filmed by my mate over our woods,(I'm wearing the camo trousers) used two go pro's for different angles, ok it's not shooting, but shows how you could put a video together with basic editing and music, easy to do similar for shooting