Taylor Landscaping

p@cman

We see a snapshot in time, that tells us very little, for all we know the cyclist had been a complete **** immediately prior, maybe even having a go at them or colliding with their vehicle.

I am not excusing anyone or taking any stance here, just saying we see a few seconds only, how often is the truth not the WHOLE truth?!

How come the cyclist didn't go straight to the police, how come nobody appears to have been charged after the police intervened?

hmm1.gif.pagespeed.ce.14qswzkL09.gif

Can't comment on the cyclists actions prior to what the video shows but a huge number of folk on bikes are total bike ******* who are a law to themselves with undrcutting vehicle's, scratching folks motors when they try and squeeze through a gap etc etc. Even seen a guy spit in through a guys window at a red light.

Perhaps the driver was exacting retribution?

Robbie sounds like road rage to me!

Because to me it looked like a thug driving a two ton van at a man on a bike then punching him.

Perhaps the cyclist ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, blah blah.

A huge number of cyclist are just going to work.

What really annoys drivers is that cyclists are slow and get in the way and some believe that produces bad driving forcing cyclists to ride in a way they feel makes it safer.

YMMV.

John.

there is a longer video on youtube taht shows the minute or so leading up to the incident here:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjmf-fjrnAw

apart from the cyclist coming quite close up the inside of the guy in the van at abox junction and shouting at him to get off of his phone, i dont believe that he did anything that warranted the reaction he got from the thug in the van.

Edited by brett1985