AIR ARMS S410 STOCK

Evolve82

For sale is my Air Arms original stock. It is beech but has a nice natural colour and grain to it as you can see from the photos.

I had to very closely examine this stock to find any imperfections, knocks, scratches on it. I did eventually find 2 tiny dents where a bipod was temporarily fitted over the front stud. There is also a tiny mark at the end of the inletting where the air cylinder would sit. I tried to get these on camera but they just wouldn't show up.

It has got sling studs already fitted as shown below.

As you can see from the photos this is a great looking stock and is a bit of a reluctant sale. However, I could do with a bit of cash my way at the moment so has to go!

I am looking for £60 posted for it please which seems to be a very good price after some research.

This advert will only stay on here for a few days before this has to reluctantly go on the bay beginning with e.

Any questions please ask...

file_zps418ff8ce.jpg

file_zpse3d2f743.jpg

file_zpsda1b3504.jpg

file_zps046e0f6d.jpg

For sale is my Air Arms original stock. It is beech but has a nice natural colour and grain to it as you can see from the photos.

I had to very closely examine this stock to find any imperfections, knocks, scratches on it. I did eventually find 2 tiny dents where a bipod was temporarily fitted over the front stud. There is also a tiny mark at the end of the inletting where the air cylinder would sit. I tried to get these on camera but they just wouldn't show up.

It has got sling studs already fitted as shown below.

As you can see from the photos this is a great looking stock and is a bit of a reluctant sale. However, I could do with a bit of cash my way at the moment so has to go!

I am looking for £60 posted for it please which seems to be a very good price after some research. The last one sold for £76.53 plus £15 post on the bay.

This is the last chance for a forum member to get this before this has to reluctantly go on the bay beginning with e. I would prefer to deal with an honest shooting person on a forum rather than brave the pre-mentioned alternative!

Any questions please ask...

file_zpse3d2f743.jpg

file_zps418ff8ce.jpg

file_zpsda1b3504.jpg