for sale

Tailormadefun

A brother A4 A3 printer / scanner / copier its full colour and in really good nick, its wireless, ethernet or USB and has card slots on the front for usb sd etc

75 quid picked up or ask me for a postage quote

Onkyo 5.1 surround sound AV amp, it has 3 HDMI 1 x out along with svid and composite ins an outs, I have lost the remote so I will throw in a logitech harmony one remote that can control all your devices 80 quid picked up or ask me for postage quote

6 x Wheel nuts for 2006 on (new shape) Mitsubishi L200 I bought them to replace the locking wheel nuts and a couple of spares for my old truck, 20 quid posted

500gb Playstation 3 with Wireless controller and Remote and a few games such as Army of 2, Call of duty ghosts etc pm for a full list 100 quid plus 10 quid postage

Playstation VITA boxed with carry case and 8gb card 80 quid posted

Gunnison Eazi bleed kit (bleed brakes clutch etc using the pressure from a tire) unopened 10 quid inc postage

1 x Mitsubishi L200 2006 on Fuel suction Control valve 20 quid posted.

I can send pictures if needed, also I work all over the country so I can maybe meet up to deliver the heavier items

Edited by Tailormadefun

Ill take the angle grinder if it's available.

Paypal, bank transfer, cash, postal orders all ready to go :lol:

The op tried to charge the batteries for me and found either those or the grinder itself is knackered.

I have asked if he will sell it anyway so I can use it as spares but he has not replied yet.

Edd

Hi all

sorry copy and paste error

edd sorry mate, I did pm you that it wasnt the batteries, I tried them on another drill and they worked

I will edit the post bove

No worries. Still interested in charger and batteries and grinder for spares.

Pm inbound

Edd

• 2 weeks later...