call me nosey (but hey I am a women )

Mrs Sweepy

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In another forum i put my occupation as PandaW****r but it's all lies. I work for a Japanese company that manufactures printers, i support our sales force in a technical capacity. And yes, it really is as boring as it sounds and i'd rather be a PandaW****r, nevermind, just another three bush tucker trials and the job's mine.

I'm a Quantity Surveyor for a Construction Company, sort of glorified accountant really.

I wanted to be a Zoologist or Marine biologist when I was at school. Didn't quite get enough points in my A-Levels to do the course. Got excepted into Wrexham to do a degree in Contracts Mangement and Surveying, took a year out and worked for a director friend of the family with a local Civil engineering company and haven't looked back since.

SS :good:

I always wanted to be an RAF doghandler so eventually done that. Then when i came out of RAF wanted to be a fire fighter but am scared of heights and they wouldnt let me only go to bungalow fires.

Couldnt get a proper job so joined the police force..... :/

At least i get 4 days off in a row so get lots of shooting time in :good:

Lucky NTTF. I'm looking for someone to "keep" me. And someone to teach me to shoot. The thought of me and a gun seems to terrify my fella. I can't imagine why.

Other than that I'm between dull office jobs.

it do funny things to mr sweepy when am armed but i do draw the line when he wants me to wear full camo to bed :o :o :lol: suzy

wow..... i am so glad i am not alone. i thought i was the only one!

however i draw the line at wearing big steel toe capped boots in bed though. and today i had to suffer him showing me real tree bikini's in one of his shooting mags (shooting times i believe) -rolls eyes-

come on lads, any other of you lads like your ladies to 'dress up' for bed? :good::/:lol::lol:

...... you should have seen the daft lads face one day when i came home with a new set of sheets for the bed.......... in ........ yes, you guessed it .......... camouflage ~rolls eyes again~

as for jobs, scaffy told me to tell you he is a tubular technician. in other words, he's a scaffolder. works on rigs mainly.

and when i asked him what he wanted to be when he was a kid? he said....... 'i'm still trying to decide what i want to do'. :yp:

when i was a kid i wanted to be a forensic pathologist. dunno what happened along the way but i now work in child protection.

Left school with no qualifications at all. Went on to a YTS scheme, :lol:

5mths as a plumbers apprentice

1 year in a Motorfactors selling parts

Earnings for both £29.95 per week :lol:

Then self employed skivvy on a by-pass in Somerset(good money), left that and worked in a industrial laundrette, then a Brickeys labourer £10 a day :good: Tv/video repairs/Satellite installer in the late 80's. Office furniture installer, then 1990 worked in a sport shop, till 97(made up to assistant manager) made redundent sep 97 and have worked for the No1 supermarket since. :yp:

Wish i knew then what i know now :/

Lucky NTTF. I'm looking for someone to "keep" me. And someone to teach me to shoot. The thought of me and a gun seems to terrify my fella. I can't imagine why.

Other than that I'm between dull office jobs.

it do funny things to mr sweepy when am armed but i do draw the line when he wants me to wear full camo to bed ;););) suzy

wow..... i am so glad i am not alone. i thought i was the only one!

however i draw the line at wearing big steel toe capped boots in bed though. and today i had to suffer him showing me real tree bikini's in one of his shooting mags (shooting times i believe) -rolls eyes-

come on lads, any other of you lads like your ladies to 'dress up' for bed? :lol: :yp: :yp: :o

...... you should have seen the daft lads face one day when i came home with a new set of sheets for the bed.......... in ........ yes, you guessed it .......... camouflage ~rolls eyes again~

as for jobs, scaffy told me to tell you he is a tubular technician. in other words, he's a scaffolder. works on rigs mainly.

and when i asked him what he wanted to be when he was a kid? he said....... 'i'm still trying to decide what i want to do'. :o

when i was a kid i wanted to be a forensic pathologist. dunno what happened along the way but i now work in child protection.

I hate to give you any praise but ive heard you are good at it :good::/:lol::lol:

I started serving my time as an apprentice turner (metal lathes) packed that in did a bit of farming, then building trade operating heavy machines for a few years, then got offered a job as a district agent for a insurance company

titles changed over the years ended up a financial advisor. retired at 55 had 5 years retirement up to now and its great.... :yp: :o :o :lol::lol:

Maybe I should get my fella some camo sheets. I do get him new sheets now and then cos it's the only way I can get him to change them. Where do I get them Darebare :good: ?? As for wearing camo in bed, he hasn't asked me yet but Darebear and MrsSweepy have got me worried now. As long as he doesn't want me dressed up in a bunny suit I guess I'm safe. He doesn't let me read his shooting mags (they're for men apparently) so I haven't been subjected to dodgy bikini pictures yet.