PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 2ND/3RD MAY 2015.

SPARKIE

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Truck has been serviced - professionally this time - and I have ordered a new tent.

Please reserve me a nice warm spot near the campfire and keep the noise down while I'm are taking a nap...or two.

I have saved a nice bottle of malt to keep out the cold.

The new tent has arrived - plus the instruction sheet.

I think I will use the tent as a groundsheet and pull the instruction sheet over my head...

Ye ancient Gods but it's complicated.

Haven't tried to actually erect it yet - Could be interesting.

Hopefully I will be ready for Catton Park.

Son of Grandalf maybe coming as well.

Edited by Grandalf

Please can you send details to Myself (Mark) and English (Andrew) as we'd both like to attend

Is accommodation strictly camping or is there some sort of local B&B Travelodge type option available. I just don't know if I fancy a night in the boot of the estate car :-)

ATB

Mark

Edited by foxshooter

Please can you send details to Myself (Mark) and English (Andrew) as we'd both like to attend

Is accommodation strictly camping or is there some sort of local B&B Travelodge type option available. I just don't know if I fancy a night in the boot of the estate car :-)

ATB

Mark

Do you shoot or Knit

There is a travel lodge near just on the a38 3 miles away, but to be honest, you will miss tbe weekend, yes the shooting will be there for you but the Craig is all about around the campfire, you will miss out on the micky taking and the stories of all the extra long shots taken on the gongs at 1000 yards with the HMRs.

Get yourself a cheap tent and get yourself sorted man.

No target's at 1000 yards by the way.

Edited by Dougy

ATB

Mark

As said above half the fun is the beer bbq and fire in the woods.... and waking early to the sound of bad heads lol.

Do you shoot or Knit

hope not that clicking noise will keep me awake.

There is a travel lodge near just on the a38 3 miles away, but to be honest, you will miss tbe weekend, yes the shooting will be there for you but the Craig is all about around the campfire, you will miss out on the micky taking and the stories of all the extra long shots taken on the gongs at 1000 yards with the HMRs.

Get yourself a cheap tent and get yourself sorted man.

No target's at 1000 yards by the way.

so your getting a tent this year john its the same as going home to bed isnt it. lol

As said above half the fun is the beer bbq and fire in the woods.... and waking early to the sound of bad heads lol.

hope not that clicking noise will keep me awake.

so your getting a tent this year john its the same as going home to bed isnt it. lol

Ah, but, no but, yes, but, I only live down the road.

and no spare beds either sorry mark.

;-)

I'll lend you a tent Dougy, won't need it my beds only 10 mins away.

I wont need a tent, I have a nice warm bed probably less than 10 minutes away.I will stop though just to make sure you are all tucked in well before i go, Mark is short (of a tent) though, he may need one for him and his buddy :good: