PW CATTON RIFLE SHOOT WEEKEND 2ND/3RD MAY 2015.

SPARKIE

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well what can I say, it was an EXCELLENT weekend. I must admit I'm feeling a bit tired now ( 2 late nights round the fire lol) it was great to meet, grand alf, field wanderer , mad1 and his lad , Keith, team tractor and also the other great lads who's names I can't remember. It was good to catch up with paul , Alex, daf, sparkie, rob , dougy etc,

Martin , Rob and Carl , many thanks to all the hard work you put in to make it a great weekend,

To Mad 1 and the other gent who got my motor going again, big thanks ( even though the leg pulling lasted all weekend lol)

The banter made my weekend, a reet good time was had by all,

Atb

Flynny

Well what can I say, it was an EXCELLENT weekend. I must admit I'm feeling a bit tired now ( 2 late nights round the fire lol) it was great to meet, grand alf, field wanderer , mad1 and his lad , Keith, team tractor and also the other great lads who's names I can't remember. It was good to catch up with paul , Alex, daf, sparkie, rob , dougy etc,

Martin , Rob and Carl , many thanks to all the hard work you put in to make it a great weekend,

To Mad 1 and the other gent who got my motor going again, big thanks ( even though the leg pulling lasted all weekend lol)

The banter made my weekend, a reet good time was had by all,

Atb

Flynny

You wasn't the only person with a flat battery, the lad next to you needed a jump start as well.

Just sat down after a fantastic weekend at Catton hall...thanks to Everyone that came. Nod everyone who helped set up and take down....after 3 days of fantastic banter/shooting/meeting new people I'm shot out.... The weather wasn't to bad in the end and finished on a high.

Thanks to carl at Catton for lending us the driven lorries and sorting the targets.

Here's to next year.

074FB476-38EC-40DE-A936-88F243EC6781-383

Weather sorted itself out nicely in the end, albeit a bit gusty. First time I saw the sun in the weekend though :-). The above pic is of Jim's Lee Enfield and the hay bales on the zeroing range.

Had a great time, and was good to meet everyone I met, and look forward to seeing any other pictures form the event.

Just got in and finished unpacking I'll cleen the guns tomorrow lol.

Thanks guys for making the weekend .all the banter was first class leadwasp really enjoyed the chance to talk with you. Daf we will chat soon and thanks for your expert opinion on my gun fit you was spot on now I can hit some of them dam clays.

reggygun did you get your new boyfriends number or was it a 1 night stand?? And did he kiss on the first date....

Edited by fruitloop

Yes, a great day out, thanks everyone, even the drunk beardy bloke from Lamping Foxes. Thanks also to whoever it was that lent me the 22 rimfire to put three more holes in my belt, all this weight loss is clearly contrary to PW policy but some of us have to maintain a Biomass balance.

What did you say to Leonidas, he was well peeved of with you mate.

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend, I hope all who were involved in organising it know how much we all appreciated it :good:

Can't say I appreciated the music at 1:30 - 2ish Sunday morning though, whoever that was - I was surprised to see such a lack of consideration from any of you, given what a cracking bunch everyone seemed to be :/

You wasn't the only person with a flat battery, the lad next to you needed a jump start as well.

RUBBISH! you imagined it :whistling:

Many thanks to mad1 for seeing me off though :lol:

A thoroughly enjoyable weekend, I hope all who were involved in organising it know how much we all appreciated it :good:

Can't say I appreciated the music at 1:30 - 2ish Sunday morning though, whoever that was - I was surprised to see such a lack of consideration from any of you, given what a cracking bunch everyone seemed to be :/

RUBBISH! you imagined it :whistling:

Many thanks to mad1 for seeing me off though :lol:

Rock n roll full blast at 2am, me , Craig and blunderbuss mate( sorry pal , memories gone lol) and Keith were keeping it sensible and hell fire boy and his crew cranked up the tunes full blast lol,

Everybody enjoyed them selves, that's all that mattered,

Atb

Flynny

Edited by flynny

Can't say I appreciated the music at 1:30 - 2ish Sunday morning though, whoever that was - I was surprised to see such a lack of consideration from any of you, given what a cracking bunch everyone seemed to be

Yep, that was the tall beardy 'lamping foxes' bloke with the VW, What complete inconsiderate cock !!!

(the only spoiler of the whole weekend)

Good job Scott was there with his tractor to jump start all these vehicles :lol:

Your new mate from the lamping foxes forum??? He loved you pal lol, you must have made a good first impression lol

Atb

Flynny

And reggyguns new boyfriend as he went back to the vw with him. The reason for the music was to mask the squeeling like a pig boy.....

Big Thanks to Carl and Martin (plus the rest of the back rooms lads) for organising such a good weekend.

It was great meeting up with loads of "faces" who we knew from other shoots but didn't know their Pigeon Watch handles.

Sorry that we could only attend on the Sunday.

The 3 Musketeers.

Flyboy1950, Oldman, and Copperkins,