beretta al391 deluxe reviews please

mda998

hi there am in the process of possibly buying one of these,

i was wondering if anyone on here has the knowledge 1st hand by owning one or having owned one,

it is a black action al391 urika deluxe sport with a 30 inch mobil choked barrel not optibore

was looking for a 28 inch pref, but this one has come up

any views welcome,

Thank You,, :good:

I own a Urika 391 Light I've put well over 10,000 cartridges thru it and it has been a great gun. Yours as a standard Urika will be even more sturdily built. Great guns.

Mine came with a 10yr guarantee which is very reassuring and I just had the rivet that holds the metalwork on the front of the fore end replaced because it had rotted away inside and became loose.

Don't think I will ever sell it.

hi there am in the process of possibly buying one of these,

i was wondering if anyone on here has the knowledge 1st hand by owning one or having owned one,

it is a black action al391 urika deluxe sport with a 30 inch mobil choked barrel not optibore

was looking for a 28 inch pref, but this one has come up

any views welcome,

Thank You,, :good:

I bought that exact model from new and put thousands of rounds through it on clays and pigeons. The only 'jam' I ever had was when a piece of broken clay landed in the action just as I pressed the button to close the breech. Nasty crunching noise and despite trying to clean it out there and then it never cycled properly for the rest of the day. However, once home and stripped and cleaned, I never had another problem with it till the day I sold it.

I have a mobilchoke 28" barrel Urika Gold field, made in...... 1996 or 1999 can't remember which. Absolutely love it, really light, barely any felt recoil with it. Happily cycles 21G clay carts if you really want it too. Since I've owned it I've never had a Jam, and it's relatively easy to disassemble and clean.

As with most semis it is very long though, even with the 28 inch barrel it's longer than my 30" guns, so as previously mentioned it may be rather long to swing around, if you can get it in your hands and see how it feels you should be able to figure out if it's right for you.

well guys just a quick update, with all the positive replies i've had i have now ordered it and should have it on Tuesday,

i am a little concerned with it being a 30 inch but i guess if i dont get on with it i shall readvertise it and hopefully wont lose too much on it..

Thank You for all your responses :good:

As has been said you won't regret it. Brilliant auto. i bought mine from a mate and he had taken the 10year warranty out on it. Spoke to GMK and it was transferred to me immediately.

As mentioned in an earlier post 30" barrel is perhaps a little long 28" probably being more suited but other than that i can honestly say its a brilliant gun.

Go splash the cash!!!! :good:

ATB,

Pat

• 2 weeks later...

well guys i picked the gun up on thursday and after a good strip down and clean up i used it today, while very impressed with it i think i may stuggle with the 30 inch barrel and prefer a 28 inch but i will have a few more goes with it before i decice to sell it on or keep it :yes: