Gun Law NI Northern Ireland Help!!

Marksman1997

I am not sure of the exact details but one very important point on which a lot depends is whether your father owns the land on which you intend to shoot . The owner of a clay pigeon ground can lend a person a gun but it would be technically illegal for other shooters to loan or use another,s shotgun. I think this would effect the legality of using a gun or rifle on land where you simply had permission to shoot.

My mate went to Southern ireland, had to sell two of his shotguns as they are only allowed 2.

And they are ALL classed as part one:

Best get in touch with Firearms over there, I would,,, funny about guns over there.

The firearms laws are different in the Republic of Ireland than Northern Ireland.

If you pm who I've told you to you will get the correct info...fact not fiction or guess work......lol

Yea i did. Sorry i forgot to thank you! That Pastiebap guy is a Legend told me everything that i need to know! Really nice Guy!! Thanks for sending me to him!!!

Also don't worry about the land as my dad is a farmer so owns 50+ acres and so do most of my relatives with similar amount of land all in the old farming trade! (im not complaining. Loads to shoot at! lol :good:

also thanks to will2490 which would of worked and i probably should of thought of that!

Everyone on here is always very willing to help! This is a great forum!!!! :)