6 nations

roostshooter1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gonna be a good year for rugby in 2015 6 nations world cup and my team ( bath ) are sitting second in the premiership :)

Nice to see a renaissance at Bath, shame the Rec is such a **** hole...I will however be visiting on the 21st to watch the mighty Saints.... should be a very good game between the two teams currenly in first and second place.

As for the 6 nations...depends which England turns up...I cant see beyond the Irish currently.

It would have i

Well considering that it's our stadium, the vote should have gone our way.

I think it would have if Wales had wanted it open and England wanted it closed. Open is the default if the two teams disagree. In any case, it is good manners to let your guests decide - even better manners if they let them win too ;)

I have cut down a lot on the beer and wine since the new year and been off it totally for over a week as I am on my diet or as I like to call it "loss some weight you fat ******". Today is the day when I can have a few beers watching the rugby down the club. Looking forward to both the rugby and beer.

England shirt out and ready.

Yep falling off the wagon tonight. Looking forward to this years tournament. Ireland are quite rightly favourites. But reckon Scotland could throw a surprise this year, they are also due a good result. Tonight is too close to call in my opinion. I will say however Dewch mlan Cymru/Come on Wales!

Cheers

Aled