6 nations

roostshooter1

• Replies 185
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

awesome england delivery of the basics against a misfiring welsh team who kicked too much...great result for england.my only criticism of Lancaster is is pre-meditated subs...Mahler was dominating the scrum...still think world cup game will be different if this great welsh team get their act together on thier day with that backline they can beat anyone.

awesome england delivery of the basics against a misfiring welsh team who kicked too much...great result for england.my only criticism of Lancaster is is pre-meditated subs...Mahler was dominating the scrum...still think world cup game will be different if this great welsh team get their act together on thier day with that backline they can beat anyone.

I agree regarding subs. It's because they are so 'monitored' nowadays. The stats in training will show that player X's performance tails off after 60 minutes so he I'll be replaced on 60 regardless of how he is actually playing in the match.

Subs thing had me worried - But hay, that Lancaster fellah must know a bit more than me about it - I've never played rugby...

Discipline of both sides was good - Not a lot given away but a pity about the try that we didn't get - well two of them really.

Excellent start to the series.

Yet more blanket coverage of a sporting event with hours of drivel spouted by pundits trying to justify their existence let alone appearance fees . As you can guess I'm not a fan .

Yeah I agree! lets have more cooking programs, soap opreas and game shows.......oh wait.

Loved the game Friday night, thought England were in for a slap in the first 10 minutes but the young lads pulled it back making all Gatlands mind games rubbish count for nothing. Wales minus a plan B again really need to get back to the drawing board.

You will love it. Should be a really good open running game with some bit hits thrown in for good measure.

I am sure we will, I didn't buy the tickets but I am reliably informed we are three rows back so pretty close to the action.

Two things I have been meaning to do for a while now is go to the rugby and a decent one day cricket match.