• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Have you tryd scullys in Athlone ronan? :lol:

Frank.

No frank I hadn't. Never had any dealings with him before.

I suppose there is know time like the present.

thanks frank

ronan :angry:

hey frank.

up date on the american eagle ammo.

now in stock at duffy's @ €9.00 a box

regards ronan

• 4 years later...

Hi all,

Well after a long spell in storage Connemara nights is back

I got asked to go to a friends house this evening to see if I could do something about his fox problem. Its been a while now since I had the 223 out of the cabinet and even longer since I was foxing but anyways I went for a luck. Got there just after 21.30 to find that a bunch of lads had just left there after spending a couple of hours on the ground but had no joy. I said I would go for a short scout and set up on a rock and began to call, less than 5 minutes calling and Charlie appears out at about 100yds looking straight at me, it lucked a bit shifty so cross hairs where put on its chest and it dropped where it stood. :D (Vixen about a year old)

Am really chuffed, cause I did not expect to see anything not alone get a shot off after the other guys being out just before me.

22052012024.jpg

Will try there again in about a week. :good:

Regards Ronan

Well done Ronan.

Lovely place around you :good: (its the horses i know it from :rolleyes: the wifes hobby)

Your not telling us its your first time out with the rifle in 5 years, or not been on here for 5 years.

Edited by Dougy

Well done Ronan.

Lovely place around you :good: (its the horses i know it from :rolleyes: the wifes hobby)

Your not telling us its your first time out with the rifle in 5 years, or not been on here for 5 years.

Hi Dougy,

Its not quiet been that long, but life has got in the way a bit. Have been on and off here for a while but the contribution has been next to zero.

You say your wife is into the horses, same here, I have a herd of them..... market is not great this weather.

And another foal today ... will run out of room soon!

I have a bit of spare time now, so will try and do a good bit of fox control, well thats the plan anyways.

:good:

Regards Ronan

Edited by ronan nee