Rifle stocks

besty57

Hi all .Im thinking about getting a new stock for my rem 700. At first I was thinking of a composite stock.but after seeing a grs laminated stock at bowtec on Saturday,I've changed my mind.up to know I've looked at their website and also joe west rifle stocks site.so my question is .has anybody any experiance of these stocks and what's the quality like any recommendations.i mite get to the shooting show if I get time.to have a look.thanks

I've got a GRS stock on my T3 which is coincidentally at bowtec at the minute. I really like it, it's not light but it just feels quality. The adjustable cheek plate/butt pad are simple to adjust and they do it well. Also the palm swell feels just right, but maybe that's just me!

Send me your email address and I will drop all the articles in a mail back to you. Bear in mind they are copyrighted and for your eyes only

Pm sent

I've got a GRS stock on my T3 which is coincidentally at bowtec at the minute. I really like it, it's not light but it just feels quality. The adjustable cheek plate/butt pad are simple to adjust and they do it well. Also the palm swell feels just right, but maybe that's just me!

pm sent