Just joined

wilts 66

Hi to all members, just joined up and thought I would post, went out over maize cover crops on Thursday, some chopped some still standing, had a good day of 100 plus, two guns, I had shot 20 and my brother 80+, had magnets , birds not to keen to decoy but close enough to shot, northerly wind, hopefully get another day next weekend

So often first posts are asking for permission to shoot, so nice introduction, and well done on what sounds like an excellent day.

Also, since you have land to shoot, can we all shoot on your permission.....for free?

Let's see how a first time poster feels with the tables turned :lol:

So often first posts are asking for permission to shoot, so nice introduction, and well done on what sounds like an excellent day.

Also, since you have land to shoot, can we all shoot on your permission.....for free?

Let's see how a first time poster feels with the tables turned :lol:

Behave yourself Cos

Welcome to PW, sounds like you have plenty of pigeons down your way, if there are any spare can you drive a few up towards Norfolk, I am struggling to find them at the moment, :yahoo::yahoo:

He may be in Norfolk. :lol:

No location on his profile. :no:

• 2 weeks later...