Permission available Norwich Area

jayman

Guys

I have 25 Acres available to offer a couple of permissions for clearing Rabbits, Crows / Pigeon etc, will be planting in the spring so looking for someone with time on there hands and not just the odd day a month.

Looking for someone with experience and willing to pass on their knowledge, particularly with rabbiting techniques.

Normal safe conditions will apply, insurance, FAC, kit etc etc.

Hopefully this will be of interest to someone as we have a lot of Rabbits.

PM me with interest and details

Cheers

Jason

hi jayman myself and my uncle are available to shoot every sat/sun if that helps we have 3 perms of our own which are very slack at the moment ,, we use air rifles with lamps, silencers, scopes and also nightvision ,, we are fully insured through BASC and have only 30 years experience between us,, we currently shoot on chicken farms ,, and a local horse paddock for rats and rabbits ,,if we could be of any help please do not hesitate to inbox me cheers paul

Thanks Guys Permissions now granted.

Thanks Whitebridges for taking me out tonight, my first rabbits in the bag! I was shocked how many Bunnies actually on the land, as well as the Munjack!

Rabbits all gutted and in the fridge, ready for hotpot tomorrow.

Any ideas how to get the stink of my hands?

Cheers

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Well done Jayman super offer if I was still in Stratton I would have snapped your right arm off as can't find enough good rabbit land to use my night vision kit on. I still pop over your way at least once a month to have a run around my perms over that way but unfortunately I have cleared up the large number of bunnies so just the odd one about now needless to say the farmer is happy though ;-)

ATB Paul