u moaning loosers

NoMercy

By the way what is up with all of u lot on this forum anyway, I mean anytime someone suggests something wrong or against the law once without the slightest intent on breaking the law intentivly or wearily, you jump at it and ram it straight up the writer’s ***. In this case the victim of your bombardment is me, I don’t no y u all do it. I have the feeling that their is a system here of who can make the biggest *** out of someone new the quickest. All this **** of making the shooters look bad. Y cant u just try to help rather than hinder ergo, u stop kissin ur *** n use ur brain b4 u intend on speakin through ur *****!!

MY GOD WAT RUBBISH!!

Fine, ok people learn but not if all you do is moan and put down for christ sake!!

It makes me so sad that this airgun bannin **** is always brought up, i mean if airguns are gunna get banned this site aint gonna make or breake are situation as it stands. :lol:

Wow I feel better now that is off my chest! :lol:

OK, firstly, I dont want to see my licence revoked for doing something stupid (so would most off us) Secondly, if you are going to say some thing stupid, apply lubrication 'cus its going to go up your *** preatty quick sonny. Thirdly this is a free forum, anyone can read it. If one person posts "I have sex with dead rabbits" - which is not true - an anti reads it, and tells two antis who tell four, who tell sixteen, who tell etc.

I dont break the law - you may, and if you perposfully do, you are a disgrace to the sport.

I dont belive chastising is the right answer, but a smile, and a gentle push in the right direction is.

You are aloud to leave at any time, you dont have to stay, but do. I dont mean to be harsh, and i'd love you to still stick around, but please no more petty arguments :lol:

We are all entitled to have a moan, you've had yours, i've had mine.

NOMERCY

what the guys were trying to tell you is right, a lot of us older members have in the past done a bit of poaching and tresspassing in years gone bye

but today it is a different story,

For one thing the police are red hot when someone reports anyone with a gun being in a place which they should not be, Whether it is an airgun or shotgun or even a replica

A forum like this on the world wide web cannot afford to condone anything which will damage the reputation of our sport any further

Hence the reason you have received so many negative answers to your question

We all know how difficult it is to gain permission to shoot on land but these days that is what you have got to do, otherwise your gun will be confiscated and you will receive a hefty fine and Worst of all you will get your name in the newspaper which in turn will give our sport bad press.

Please dont jump to the conclusion that everyone is on your case, Just try and accept some advice from people who have gone through the same problems as you. Try to enjoy this forum as there are a lot of experienced shooters on here

Good Luck

HH

No Mercy:

Don't take it too personal, they are just giving you some suggestions and advice. Is best if you try not to break any laws, cuz if you do get caught, the one who will be paying for it is you.

Anyways, finally is your decision if you want to break the law or not. We can't really do anything about it if you do decide to do something that you are not supposed to.

ok guys firstly,

Red stag said

I don’t break the law - you may, and if you purposefully do, you are a disgrace to the sport.

I said

I mean anytime someone suggests something wrong or against the law once without the slightest intent on breaking the law inventively or wearily, you jump at it and ram it straight up the writer’s ***.

This means that I would never break the law so for you to accuse me of breaking the law is an outrage, what have I said to provoke you that far? Sorry guys I think you have misunderstood me completely. :lol:

I will never break the law and only inquire on this web site, all u need to say it that is against the law and I will shut up, next time try to reply with a little positive attitude and not one of a 12 year old!!!

Thanks for the replies and I hope we have sorted this little dispute.

NEXT TIME I WON’T BE SO POLLITE!!

its not only you whoit will effect it will be all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look butchers dog i am not going to break the law so shut the **** up!!

Firstly I would never break the law so don’t u go accusing me of it and secondly I am not that selfish u arrogant ***, if I break the law that means u pay to so drop dead!!

I respect my country and the laws we have within it. Please recognise that and treat me with a little respect, as I shall treat you with from here on in.

I am deeply sorry for the explicit language used but I feel that it is the only way to get my message across to some of you :/

its not only you whoit will effect it will be all of us!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

look butchers dog i am not going to break the law so shut the **** up!!

Firstly I would never break the law so don’t u go accusing me of it and secondly I am not that selfish u arrogant ***, if I break the law that means u pay to so drop dead!!

I respect my country and the laws we have within it. Please recognise that and treat me with a little respect, as I shall treat you with from here on in.

I am deeply sorry for the explicit language used but I feel that it is the only way to get my message across to some of you :/

Right so you aren't going to break the law, your a model citizen, you have put your point across, and this is the the most useless topic ever.

So lets have a cup tea and forget about it.

I will probably get abuse for this remark,but i don't give a s##t

If an anti was to read this topic they would pi$$ there pants,there we are fighting for our sport when all we can do is argue over the slightest thing.Just for once before you (no names) slag someone off for a comment they make try and give some positive advice :/

feth me Rob G thats the best thing that has been said on this subject we should show a united front not start lobbing fething insults at each other but as has been stated on many a post think before you type your comment or post any topics for the sak of us all & our sport