£2.99 well spent

steveyg

Had a call in the week from a farmer from one of my perms..'pigeons are all over the rape' sounds promising....
Its a 50 minute drive to this perm,alarm set nice and early and arrive at 7am....nought about except two large swans.
Waited and nothing seemed interested waited and should of gone home but thought I should set up and make an effort..wrong decision...it was ****** blowing a gale and was freezing,the £2.99 Wolly hat kept my head nice and warm...result. £2.99 well spent. Shot at a couple..which were out of range..numpty..just to keep the adrenalin going. Swans did'nt even flinch and carried on eating the rape.

Decided to pack up after a few hours,text the farmer..who thanked me for turning up and decided to try a perm which is 12 mins from my house. Arrived and 50+ were mincing around,decided to give it a go as I was itching to give my new gun a try .sat there for 30mins and not a single pigeon returned. Took a drink from my flask which was cold by now..and saw a pigeon a few hundred yards away head towards the magnet,it decoyed beautifully and the Beretta did the business.

Left the perm with a big smile on my face...which is what's it a all about:)