PW NvS Charity Shoot Registration

Teal

2015-PWNorthVsSouthLogoSmall_zpsuygsxmvj Registration for the 2015 Charity Shoot is now open! 2015-PWNorthVsSouthLogoSmall_zpsuygsxmvj

The Pigeon Watch North v South Charity Shoot will be at Orston Shooting Ground, in Nottinghamshire on Saturday 16th May 2015.

The 6th annual charity shoot, will follow the usual format and will be 100 birds (Sporting discipline). It is open to people of all abilities,  The scores range widely - from 19 to 96, and in the five previous years more than £21,000 has been raised for Charity!

* This year we will be once again be raising money for Orchid Cancer. This will be the fourth year that we have raised for Orchid, and we have raised more than £15,000 for them!
* As many of you will know Orchid plays a leading role in the fight against male cancers through world class research, awareness and education campaigns and by supporting patients.
* The cost for the shooters taking part will be £50.00 - £15.00 of this going directly to the Charity :good: (the other £35.00 is what Orston charge per person).
* Bacon roll and tea / coffee provided when ground opens (included in price)
* There will be a Prize giving and the famous charity raffle at the end of the shoot!
* To attend the Charity Shoot, you will need to send PAYMENT in advance this is now OPEN but will close a couple of weeks prior to the event. We suggest payment is made EARLY to guarantee a place.

Registering for the day

Paying via Paypal can be done using the button below (the extra £1.90 is Paypal's fees) Payment can also be made by Bank transfer (save paypal fees!)- please PM Teal for details.

Further details / Format of the day

* Squads of around 6 people will be arranged prior to the day
* This event will be open to CURRENT Pigeon Watch members only
* Money will be IN ADVANCE, no one will turn up and shoot on the day.
* Shooting start time is to be confirmed, but will be around 10am
* Each squad will have their own guide and scorer provided by the shooting ground- whose decision is final
* The AVERAGE SCORES from the top ten shots from the North and South will be calculated and the highest team score will win the day.
* There will be a CHARITY raffle at the end of the day. There will be a separate page set-up for Raffle donations.
* There will be a prize-giving, announcement and time for banter at the end of the shoot

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All details of the day and current entrants will in due course be updated and added to the Official NvS Charity Shoot website (many thanks to Petethegeek and Beardo for stepping up for the 6th year in a row to create a super website for the Charity Shoot). For the petrol heads - definitely have a look on the Charity Shoot website into the optional off-roading course after the Charity Shoot. We are expecting it to be popular.

Thanks for all the work you guys put into this as it's a great day and you never no where it can take you, as i type SABS is with old farrier in the Isle of wight :yes:

Nice to have the Crown shoot mentioned as we try are best and i will be the first to offer a day this year for the auction :good:

will get paid up soon for me and the lad so come join us and get signed up :big_boss:

Will be on it as soon as

And yes thank you for the mention, I'm sure both Mark and Rob will agree it's good to feel appreciated :yes:

Thanks for all the work you guys put into this as it's a great day and you never no where it can take you, as i type SABS is with old farrier in the Isle of wight :yes:

Nice to have the Crown shoot mentioned as we try are best and i will be the first to offer a day this year for the auction :good:

will get paid up soon for me and the lad so come join us and get signed up :big_boss:

Well done guys & SABS - hope to join you next year on a shoot :yes: but don't know if anyone would be willing to travel to God's country for a small bag but enjoyable day on our small syndicate :unhappy:

She not interested in any forum, if its the law then I will pass.

My missus ain't to interested in posting either, however she is a member and, if I can convince her, will be coming to the charity shoot. So just get the wife signed up and your sorted!

Thanks for the replies,She wont sign up to the forum to satisfy the condition and I don't see why she should, I am a regular contributor and have been for a number of years, as my regular shooting partner the additional entry money in my opinion should be sufficient. I can however on balance see that her presence would possibly deny another member the opportunity to participate. Which is fair enough.And signing up solely to shoot this event would also be unfair on a regular member.

Edited by Rupert

I can however on balance see that her presence would possibly deny another member the opportunity to participate. Which is fair enough.And signing up solely to shoot this event would also be unfair on a regular member.

Hmm, not sure how you've come to that conclusion..?

You seem to be missing the point, it's a Charity Event, and the more people that turn up on the day, the better it is for all... :good:

Hope to see you both there.

Cat.

Hmm, not sure how you've come to that conclusion..?

You seem to be missing the point, it's a Charity Event, and the more people that turn up on the day, the better it is for all... :good:

Hope to see you both there.

Cat.

Having reread the opening post I can now see that places are not limited as I had thought.