BASC members wanted, open FAC, Bolton area

• 2 months later...

Duncan, our chap in the North, has been in touch with some of the lucky members who replied to set this up.

We are meeting with other land owners around the UK to try to open access for shooting for BASC members, and as and when we get more opportunities we will post

• 3 weeks later...

Having only just joined the forum I have to say that this is a great idea to help people out who are struggling to find permissions and also to help out their local communities. Providing of course that everyone selected realises what a privilege it is and handles everything with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this going on nationwide. Well done BASC!!

Having only just joined the forum I have to say that this is a great idea to help people out who are struggling to find permissions and also to help out their local communities. Providing of course that everyone selected realises what a privilege it is and handles everything with the utmost respect and professionalism.

Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of this going on nationwide. Well done BASC!!

BASC are also running an Introduction to WoodPigeon shooting course at their HQ on September 5th.

You may find that interesting, there is a tread on this and it is pinned in events and meets.

If you need more information drop me a PM>

Terry