pellets

mike69

I wouldn,t honestly go above the jsb diablo 15.89gr pellets as the trajectory becomes very very loopy, I always found them the best in my rifles anything heavier than the 15.89gr jsb,s are usually better in the FAC air rifles,

you would be better finding a pellet that groups tightly and consistently more than a heavier pellet as shot placement will always win over power anyday ,

you could kill no problem at all with a very light pellet if put in the right spot just as well as a heavy pellet and the advantage with a lighter pellet is the trajectory is flatter

hope this helps

H&N snipers are on the H&N website but I don't think they are in this country yet, Well they are but under the old name of Pax Defiant. H&N bought out the Pax machinery and are making Defiants under their own brand name, that's why they look familiar.

I don't know yet if they're going to stock the three different headsizes that Pax did though.