Mega excited!!

bigbird

Well, after months and months of deliberation and waiting, my best springer bitch Molly has come into season and we have chosen what we hope is the perfect boyfriend for her! She will be mated this weekend, can't wait to see what the pups are like!! Just had to say or I think I'll burst with excitement!!

I'll probably look back at this thread when the pups are six weeks old and doing my head in and roll my eyes lol

Edited by bigbird

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am already a grandad , this will be the second she has had in less than a year , she had a boy on the 25th last year ,her boyfriend is now booked in for the chop , he had the choice of NHS or me and two bricks , sensible lad chose the first option :lol:

post-52556-0-21572300-1425468541_thumb.jpg

I am already a grandad , this will be the second she has had in less than a year , she had a boy on the 25th last year ,her boyfriend is now booked in for the chop , he had the choice of NHS or me and two bricks , sensible lad chose the first option :lol:

I had three children in 2004, 2005 and 2006 (New Year's eve!) lol.

The first two were 362 days apart!

post-52556-0-68110300-1425468755_thumb.jpg

Yep I think it's clear I love this dog just a little bit! She's a little machine!

Third in both hers and my first ever Working Test after a run off (because of my nerves!!) and will be trialling in earnest next season.

Dog of a lifetime :)

Edited by bigbird