A big hello from Sunny Lancashire

Hi Guys (and girls),

A big hello from Sunny Lancashire.

I won't bore you with too much information but I've been shooting air rifles and rimfires since birth and have now dropped a cheeky application in to my local constabulary for my shotgun Certificate. I'm a member of the Theoben Rapid 7 forum, but when my gearbox dropped out of my motor I was forced to sell my MK2 pride and joy to some scamp from Cumbria. I vowed to move over to a 12 gauge whenever my finances next allowed.

Any shoots, beating ops, pigeon ops, pheasant ops, crow/magpie ops, or chance to get out in the glorious Lancashire countryside in or around my area, any time of year, let me know. I have a couple of permissions at the moment, but unfortunately not really large enough to share. I'm in the process of going round the local farms, so if I get any traction or need a helping hand with any shooting, I'll be sure to let you all know. (Share and Share alike).

License went off a few weeks ago, so I'm after a Miroku O/U when it comes through or similar. got about £7-£800 to spend, so anything around my area let me know.

Looking forward to speaking to you all and happy shooting.

Jonathan

• 2 weeks later...