VERY BAD NEWS ABOUT KONINGS

Holland&Holland

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Totally tragic news. Like many on Pigeon Watch, I enjoyed the posts made by Konnings, and shall mis his input to the forum.

My heart felt condolances go out to his family, and fellow sportsmen who had the privelage of enjoying his company in person.

webber

Very sad news. His posts were amazing and it was fantastic that he shared so much with so many. Like BB he too seemed to be saying, through his pictures and sheer joy of the experiences of the hunt :

"The wonder of the world, the beauty and the power, the shapes of things, their colours, lights and shades, these I saw. Look ye also while life lasts"

Prayers with his family and Naomi.

Whilst I never met the guy personaly, like many others on here I too found K's posts great.

Taking the effort to put things into english, with some funny translations and "quotes". His pictures and stories were fantastic, he reminded me of when I lived in Germany as a small kid, seeing wild boar hung in the butchers. Seeing the guys in their traditional hunting outfits, the way that our counterparts from over in Europe do what they do.

Im sure that we will all miss his posts, his pictures and his company on the web.

Condolences to his family, friends and other forum members.

sorry to hear this sad news

he posted some great pictures of wildlife in his country

and he made me laugh reading his broken english but he still spelled better than me!!

thoughts with his friends and family

kirky :oops:

Covers it nicely that. A very sad day. RIP buddy :(