Bored so went miceing ???

evo

As as already been said, should have been headshot and then debate would not have gone this way. :yes:

crickey , have you tried to head shoot mice at 25yrds IN THE DARK and looking through a 2 1/2" monitor ???

I know I,m good but not that good , :lol: :lol::lol:

I would have no problem doing it with a red torch but that's another challenge

Is this a wind up ????

If not I really can't see the debate here.

Evo has taken time to put pics up of a nice out, then added a video , explained everything in detail and people are doubting it ??? ..

Now I know why I don't post hardly any pics now :)

Well evo keep them coming :)

Is this a wind up ????

Evo has taken time to put pics up of a nice out, then added a video , explained everything in detail and people are doubting it ??? ..

nothing new about pigeon watch lol,,cheers fruity,

turbo another £25 saved by the way but still pushing ,,

well got to get off chaps I,m out on the bunnies tonight, might take someone with me to vouch that I only ever tell the truth

I,ll be shooting to 45yrds max tonight,,well if I bloody see any :lol::lol: :lol:

Thought you might like these recipes for your next miceing foray.

You will need an icebox for the mice as they rot quick.

Roasted Field Mice (Raton de campo asado) / Mexico

Skin and eviscerate field mice. Skewer them and roast over an open fire or coals. These are probably great as hors d'oeuvres with margaritas or "salty dogs."

Farley Mowat also gives this innovative arctic explorer's recipe for souris à la crème.

Mice in Cream (Souris à la crème)

Skin, gut and wash some fat mice without removing their heads. Cover them in a pot with ethyl alcohol and marinate 2 hours. Cut a piece of salt pork or sowbelly into small dice and cook it slowly to extract the fat. Drain the mice, dredge them thoroughly in a mixture of flour, pepper, and salt, and fry slowly in the rendered fat for about 5 minutes. Add a cup of alcohol and 6 to 8 cloves, cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Prepare a cream sauce, transfer the sautéed mice to it, and warm them in it for about 10 minutes before serving.

crickey , have you tried to head shoot mice at 25yrds IN THE DARK and looking through a 2 1/2" monitor ???

I know I,m good but not that good , :lol: :lol::lol:

I would have no problem doing it with a red torch but that's another challenge

Looks like you need some decent NV then :hmm::oops::ninja:

That's disgusting!

What if you jaw one? How irresponsible!

U.

I agree.

Always shoot the toes of the back foot first - then when it's hopping round clutching it's foot, cleanly dispatch it with one to the chest :good:

Edit: Nice video Evo - cracked me up that did :lol:

Edited by Paul T

Is this a wind up ????

You have obviously missed the humour. :lol:

Looks like you need some decent NV then :hmm::oops::ninja:

:lol::lol: :lol: normally use a 5" monitor but I was recording last night and my dvr is only 2 1/2 " so think I,ll be using my reading glasses next time, that way I can take eye shots or feet shots followed by a chest shot as it hops about :lol::lol: :lol:

Nice one eve, have rats and mice in the log pile when the nights start to get colder they seem to return, even with .177 it seems like you are really bowling them over.

as you know I was always a .22 man but since I got the wolverine b in .177 I,ve been very impressed with just how devastatingly deadly the .177 can be,

have to be honest though the .22 gives them a proper thwack but with the .177 accuracy rules the roost over distance BUT the pellet is more critical about placement

I,ve just bought a Ranger in .177 also,cant wait to get that out on the little blighters