Dorset Sabs...situation awarness fail

PWD

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't know what to make of that really, but can't say the hunt's done itself any favours there. The rider must have known they had collided with a protester surely?

Maybe not,a horse is a big solid beast, a hunt sab is insignificant compared to it.Like comparing a 14 ton lorry clipping a mini and not feeling or noticing it.

The gate is a bottle neck...the sabs blow a horn so they cant even hear the horse coming...they are standing there (on private land) as they know its a through way and to interfere with a legal activity...and shes facebooking on her phone..When the horse comes through her mate squats and her **** pushed the other woman in the way ....why is that his problem..its hers for being so stupid and not understanding kinetic energy. The fox didn't even come over and help her.

Don't know what to make of that really, but can't say the hunt's done itself any favours there. The rider must have known they had collided with a protester surely?

I'm not exactly pro hunt myself but I think if I was the one riding the horse I wouldn't of stopped. The woman put herself in a dangerous situation and only has herself to blame. If that rider had stopped who knows what actions the rest of the sabs might have taken.

Maybe not,a horse is a big solid beast, a hunt sab is insignificant compared to it.Like comparing a 14 ton lorry clipping a mini and not feeling or noticing it.

You could be right, not being there I couldn't really say for sure. The CPS must have had a reason for not prosecuting, but it looks like that decision is possibly about to change.

What exactly are they protesting about? Posh chaps on a horse chasing a drag?

The woman at the beginning on the left was holding a spray bottle, therefore they are probably not chasing their original drag sent, but the one the sabs have laid.

I have a suspicious mind and would also think that it could be fake.

you are kidding right :lol:

regardless of the rights and wrongs of who was where you dont run people over with horses and expect to keep the moral high ground

U fortunately the sabs have this thing about trying their hardest to almost get hurt and phoning the police/ambulance, to the point where it's like water off a ducks back to the hunt, its a day stopper exercise, fair play to the red coat for riding on

Conveniently placed camera too eh?? Couldn't have been placed better, oh and both girls with their back the same way, yep a stich up

Hahahaha exactly the attitude required!

The vehicle with the dash cam fitted (presumably owned by one of the sabs) was blocking an open gateway and they were standing in the way!

Whilst not condoning the action of the rider, I do feel the sabs might have thought this through a little better.

no brake pedal on a horse! stopping would have not been the sensible option has he was outnumbered and alone. the spray is citronella, used to put the hounds off the scent, stupid as there following a fake scent trail anyway. it would seem these people are bent on disrupting a lawful activity by putting themselves in harms way, by doing this they can not blame anyone other than themselves if they get involved in a collision. if you decide to run across the M6 in the rush hour it would be hard to blame the lorries that turned you to mush for your own stupidity.

I'm a bit ambivalent about this. No you dont run people down with horses but the law has never been an issue for Saboteurs. It is private land and they are trespassing, argueably its more than simple trespass.

I think the guy on the horse was trying to make a statement, expecting the people to get out of his way. I dont think there's any intention to injure just frighten. Bad miscalculation and not wise since a horse is rather like a small car at speed. Hope she recovers and stops placing herself and other people in danger whilst breaking the laws of the land !!

I am inclined to summarise it by saying - you play with fire ..........

The vehicle with the dash cam fitted (presumably owned by one of the sabs) was blocking an open gateway and they were standing in the way!

Whilst not condoning the action of the rider, I do feel the sabs might have thought this through a little better.

Lets remember she was trespassing put herself in harms way and ended up needed an air ambulance at the tax payer expense when she shouldn't have been there. I can only hope someone sends her a bill.

If you chose to stand in the middle of a motorway with your back to the traffic and where you should not be then do not be surprised if you get run over.

If you chose to stand in the way, on a known hunt course, with your back to the hunt, on private land, where as a law abiding citizen you should not be, then like the person on the motorway do not be surprised if you get run over.