Impact Airguns

cal 7888

just had a look at them and some of the reports coming back are that they are very good,the only one thing I would say is they are expensive though, for £600 I think I would rather have an s410 to be honest

atb Evo

Edited by evo

They do look nice and I have looked at a few, but none tempted me away from my Daystates.

They are buit off the back of the old Theoben and the two lads i`ve spoken too seemed nice blokes who sure knew there products.

How ever the company are in the infancy and I herd someone say that "frosty knickers" was back with them also which is a shame.

Will see how they pan out long term but the Daystates are safe for now.

ATB

Matt

hope your wearing your tin hat matt :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Evo,

Just seeing what people think of them, as they are basically theoben. They look really good to me!

thanks

they actually look a half decent gun to be honest bud , but I,m with salop on this one

Been thinking of buying one, had a talk to Chris Whistler the owner at the Shooting show, the draw backs for me are, the availability is limited at the moment as they are still getting going, and i had my pants pulled down with Theoben twice with rubbish build quality, in fairness Chris was well aware of the old problems and the new Guns did look and feel good. Think i will wait a bit and see how they stand up.

Been thinking of buying one, had a talk to Chris Whistler the owner at the Shooting show, the draw backs for me are, the availability is limited at the moment as they are still getting going, and i had my pants pulled down with Theoben twice with rubbish build quality, in fairness Chris was well aware of the old problems and the new Guns did look and feel good. Think i will wait a bit and see how they stand up.

it would be a good idea to wait, they certainly have the looks , only time will tell if they perform as good as they look though

I spoke to them on Monday, I was intrested in the GSX 200, I asked a lot of questions and was not inspired, seems to me there having trouble getting dealers to stock them, I was also told yesterday in an rfd some are going back with problems, imo there a nice rifle but over priced for what they are, there are guns as good for less money.