Professional CCTV system

rcooke25552

Hi,

For sale is my CCTV system (which will be removed back end of next week)

This system consists of the following, all of which are under 1 year old.

1 x 16 channel 2tb QVIS HDRT PRO recorder, which has alarm inputs/outputs, ptz control, hdmi, vga and BNC outputs and is easily set up for remote viewing from smartphones etc. Perfect condition this is under 2 months old.

2 x 12x zoom mini qvis ptz speed domes. These are 650tvl and give a very good image. Day/night camera so good vision. Both are in full working order and are supplied with power supplies and maybe boxes if I can find them.

1 x 700tvl qvis vandal resistant eyeball domes. This is varifocal and has 25-30m IR range for night time vision and features an OSD for adjusting fine settings within the camera.

1 x qvis P400 type bullet camera, vari focal with 50-60m IR range. If i can remember rightly the knob inside for adjusting the focus was loose but I had no issues setting up the camera, and I will look into this once it's down as it's currently 9m high and Im not keen on ladders to say the least.

Also included, but is over a year old, is 1 x Pelco Spectra 3 high speed PTZ. I think this is a 32x zoom but I would have to double check, but again provides very good image quality.

Given the cost of all this gear new is well over £1400, Im asking for a modest £850 for the full set up delivered by courier. Delivery should be expected W/C the 30th of March as I need to remove parts of the system still and I am working away until the 27th. I will also chuck in some CCTV cable, which I will terminate to the correct lengths ready for you to literally plug and play. Any questions / offers please feel free to ask.

Thanks

Rob