One for the Gary lagers.

ack-ack

Has anybody noticed that whenever cases of bottled Corona and Bud are on offer the quality is off?

My fridge is spot-on-spam for temp but these chuffing beers taste syrupy and flat like they've experienced extremes of temp. It's not the first time its happened.

Has anybody noticed that whenever cases of bottled Corona and Bud are on offer the quality is off?

My fridge is spot-on-spam for temp but these chuffing beers taste syrupy and flat like they've experienced extremes of temp. It's not the first time its happened.

are you saying girly water tastes otherwise?

KW

I've noticed that too, I likes a lager or two during a barby, except last year someone brought a case of bud, and then after one bottle proceeded to drink all of mine.

The best one is when friends turn up for a Barbie with one of those ten packs of 250ml bob lager.

Plonk it down then hoe into the Peroni in the fridge.

The best one is when friends turn up for a Barbie with one of those ten packs of 250ml bob lager.

I only drink premium lagers in the summer but I know what you mean when lads turn up with cases of carlsberg Edited by pegleg31

yep! friends of ours have a big do every year, and every year I bring a case of something nice, I manage to get a couple before they disappear, leaving all the tescos own in the ice bucket

Lager is the devil,s urine, you should man up and drink real beer and ales, you big girl,s blouse!

Yeah man up and drink real beer cus on average its half the strength of premium larger

You dont see down n outs drinking bottles of spitfire or hobgoblin do you well maybe in the home counties

yeah but we aint talking about premium lager are we :) and after all **** at 8% is still ****

KW

I wouldn't say I have particular allegiance to any booze group. I'm a seasonal drinker so the first daffs gave me the urge to sit in the garden freezing my nads off drinking discount lager whilst watching the birds (that I feed and nurture daily) #### all over my new car..

There is a beer which I have tried recently which is better than transcendental meditation - its called Bad King John and not for big girls blouses or lager 'buffs' - its dark, moody, tasty and hard on the head. It may be what gives Ack his sense of humour. Better than pigeon poo for stripping the paint from the new car too.

Yeah man up and drink real beer cus on average its half the strength of premium larger

You dont see down n outs drinking bottles of spitfire or hobgoblin do you well maybe in the home counties

Correct mate, Ha ha, drink 8 bottles of proper ale ,and then tell us how you feel in the morning ,

Down n outs can't afford to drink proper ale mate,

Atb

Flynny

always liked larger for in or at a bbq mainly carling but since they lowered the alc content in Stella I have switched to that. Seems to tast better than it did.

Still when I'm out I have a pint of ale or bitter.

Still love a mcewins champion every now and again ;)

That's posh super strength lmao.