PW Charity Shoot NvS 2015 discussion thread

shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The mushy peas and black pudding are nice, the jellied eels are just wrong. Smoked eels are nice.

What do they eat darn sarf ?

Caviar, fillet steak etc I guess but can't be sure as I'm not a TRUE southerner, my destiny was sealed by a kids crayon :whistling:

Greedy most folks just have a plate full.

Nice comeback ;)

I've deliberated joining in with this for the last couple of years but dipped out as I'm pants at shotgun and often the days clashed with lambing season.

If Aunties off then I may well bite my lip and join in as she did a fantastic job of making me feel welcome at Marne!

I will defo be avin it baring storm or pestilance,. from Auntie. :good:

I wish it was a proper NORTH V SOUTH contest rather than a match between teams divided by a crayon line drawn from South West to North East!

Would love to know how that decision was reached and how much the 3 year old reveived for drawing it with his blue crayon.

<script pagespeed_no_defer="">//

Researched by the university of Sheffield actually... http://sasi.group.shef.ac.uk/maps/nsdivide/index.html

I would suggest you go with your heart rather than a theoretical line of course. This may just help for the confused Midlands folk ;)

Oh, I see now, they were seperating the afluent south from the poor north!

north-south_divide_UK_no_labels_blue_red

Edited by TIGHTCHOKE

Hi

It matters not the line is drawn SOUTH v north

Anyone on the border will be easily identified by the blue crayon line down there face 😗😀

I am sure true spartan spirit will show totally outnumbered we from the south will face the north on there own ground

A fair battle will be fought and the outcome will be south win 😃😀

Then the north will bleat and moan call a stewards enquiry and stiff us on the recount 😗😃

All the best

Of

Pete, still got it?

I think this is the one you may be thinking of, though one year I did a google map with a straight line - from the mouth of the Severn to the mouth of the Humber - overlaid on it for those who were struggling with the wiggly version.

realdivide_234x408.jpg

Whilst looking for it I also stumbled across this picture of Shaun on his return from ensuring there were no awkward issues arising from anyone living on the line.

Carter.jpg

On the first North v South before the map was done the divide was suggested along a set criteria...

It was suggested ...

If you had an outside toilet and a yard rather than an inside toilet and a garden you were northern...

If you used fake tan, men's grooming products, drank shandy and had to ask your boyfriend first if you could attend the shoot then you were southern...

:)

On the first North v South before the map was done the divide was suggested along a set criteria...

It was suggested ...

If you had an outside toilet and a yard rather than an inside toilet and a garden you were northern...

If you used fake tan, men's grooming products, drank shandy and had to ask your boyfriend first if you could attend the shoot then you were southern...

:)

Now that's the best way to decide :good:

:shaun: