shoot and be safe

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well done

I bet they asked for a recount on the results 😊😗

Glad your scores are up there I had a practice today

Well I don't know what it is with these young coaches all the badges on there jackets and just no idea

Does any self respecting shooter go anywear without a retriever 😗

Frightened to death of it he was what a fairy (northern I think ) anyway I had to put him in the truck 😗

Well enough about my day

Glad you had a good one 😊

All the best

Of

Well done

I bet they asked for a recount on the results

Well I don't know what it is with these young coaches all the badges on there jackets and just no idea

Does any self respecting shooter go anywear without a retriever

Frightened to death of it he was what a fairy (northern I think ) anyway I had to put him in the truck

Well enough about my day

Glad you had a good one

All the best

Of

At least the dog was not hurtling around the shooting area, as happened up here. I think it may have been a one dog BASC scurry !

Well done

I bet they asked for a recount on the results

Does any self respecting shooter go anywear without a retriever

Frightened to death of it he was what a fairy (northern I think ) anyway I had to put him in the truck

Well enough about my day

Glad you had a good one

All the best

Of

:o coaching off a Northerner , who would of thought it :w00t:

can some one start the ball rolling on when a date could be set or where :)

I'm sure inquiries have been made by the mods already.

I only started this thread as there was a lot of discussions on a different one of mine and I didn't want the thread to go off topic.

The fundraising ideas are being planned as we speak with one from the Crown Shoot going active in the next day or so.

Be patient. But mods hurry up :whistling:

Edited by shoot and be safe

I am still waiting confirmation of available dates. I thought I had posted already, apologies if not, but this year (all being well) we will be heading back to ORSTON. Who put on a great day for us three years ago, including a pool shoot outside the clubhouse for the early arrivals. It is the usual time frame - May/June - I am just waiting on getting the dates.

Orston is a fine ground, well run by competent people, albeit a little too far North for most Southern shooters.... :sad1:

It's worth the long trek up through the frozen wastelands, even though they do talk with funny accents up there... :whistling:

Hope to see plenty of old friends and PW members on the day..? :good:

Cat.

Orston is a fine ground, well run by competent people, albeit a little too far North for most Southern shooters.... :sad1:

It's worth the long trek up through the frozen wastelands, even though they do talk with funny accents up there... :whistling:

Hope to see plenty of old friends and PW members on the day..? :good:

Cat.

Wat's up Cat do you get all shaky and sweaty when you can not see the local church .Come on !Orston is almost as central as you can go in the UK

Wat's up Cat do you get all shaky and sweaty when you can not see the local church .Come on !Orston is almost as central as you can go in the UK

Yes, funny you should say that, I'm told you can see even the Wirral from Orston Parish church spire, home of the Maglad and the really dodgy accents... :yes:

I always get very nervous about going North of Watford Gap, I keep checking to see if my wallet is still in my pocket, it's just force of habit in the land of the "get something for nothing" Scratchcard mentality.... :unhappy:

Cat.